Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I just turned on terraria for the first time in years because I heard about the Journey's End update. I have always loved the little thing in the intro screen where you can grab the sun/moon and drag it around, changing the time of day on the title screen. When I did that, however, the smoothed out version of the slowly-pulsing Terraria logo reverted back to an older, rougher version. Uncertain if this is intentional???

Edit: the music also reverts back to the old title music. again, uncertain if this is intentional?

I just turned on terraria for the first time in years because I heard about the Journey's End update. I have always loved the little thing in the intro screen where you can grab the sun/moon and drag it around, changing the time of day on the title screen. When I did that, however, the smoothed out version of the slowly-pulsing Terraria logo reverted back to an older, rougher version. Uncertain if this is intentional???
Maybe the devs forgot about being able to click and drag that becuz I certainly didn’t know u could do that but that’s probably becuz I don’t play on pc

Maybe the devs forgot about being able to click and drag that becuz I certainly didn’t know u could do that but that’s probably becuz I don’t play on pc

Edit: the music also reverts back to the old title music. again, uncertain if this is intentional?
Still a thing if you click and drag it it changes to the old title screen song. It’s also intentional. But don’t know about the logo, it’s just an Easter egg probably.

This is intentional behavior. Being able to drag around the sun was always an Easter Egg in the game, and the logo reversion + title music turning back to the original music is part of it. That way people have a way of listening to the previous title music if they want to.

This is intentional behavior. Being able to drag around the sun was always an Easter Egg in the game, and the logo reversion + title music turning back to the original music is part of it. That way people have a way of listening to the previous title music if they want to.
How to change it back without restart? If I do missclick.

I don't think you can, unless perhaps entering a world and coming back out. I haven't messed with it much because I actually really like the new music.

Back
Top Bottom