Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by Loki, Apr 3, 2019.

1. MOBILE GAMER

MOBILE GAMER Terrarian

in your own opinion it will be released this year or not your own opinion:)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:43 AM, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2019 at 10:42 AM ---
    you TUNNEL KING OR LOKI HIHIHI

2. Dont know if someone asked this already but will treasure bags drop developer wings?

3. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

Correct! Treasure bags will drop not only developer wings, but their (vanity) armor as well, if they have any, albeit at a very low chance. ~:)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 8:02 PM
  4. Pixeroot

Pixeroot Skeletron

I love all the new faces around here that popped up around this news! I feel like Mobile will make a comeback on these forums once 1.3 comes out.

The Real Bryan likes this.
  5. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

Yes, indeed it will make a mega-sized comeback in the forums! I’m also happy that I am considered as one of “the new dawn” forum users here! I can finally help others out for my free time, something that I enjoy doing, as most of you readers have saw for the past few weeks! ~:D

6. Elisha Taubert

Elisha Taubert Terrarian

When the update comes out will seasonal bosses such as Lepus be removed and will ocram be removed to?

7. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Yes they will.
    All exclusives will be removed.

8. BJuice

BJuice Terrarian

Will the release date be soon?:indifferent:

9. Junkyboi

Junkyboi Terrarian

Finally bröthers

10. Angel casco

Angel casco Terrarian

Yes can’t wait for the update

11. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

We all can’t, can’t we? :D

12. Vicksy99

Vicksy99 Terrarian

Is it going to be updated with the other consoles or with PC?

13. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Terrarian

If you were talking about the Mobile update being in line with Console or PC, Mobile will be updated in line with 1.3.0.6, which is the version Console is currently at right now (but Console will update soon), while PC is currently at 1.3.5.3, where it will eventually upgrade to 1.3.6.

If you were talking about Mobile being updated with both Console and PC, it definitely is! Separate developers are handling each port as we speak within these forums! ~:p

If you were talking about none of the above, whoopsies!

14. Nolan0306

Nolan0306 Terrarian

Glad to see mobile users get to experience what console and PC have had for a while now. Looking forward to see how it ends up.

15. kjc17

kjc17 Terrarian

So, just making sure, none of the desert stuff or the tavern keeper stuff will be in the update right?

16. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Correct. The sandstorm event was added in 1.3.3, and the tavernkeeper was added in 1.3.4.

17. Elisha Taubert

Elisha Taubert Terrarian

Will the phone be in the game to?

18. Jontempelli

Jontempelli Terrarian

Will Terraria mobile ever reach 1.3.5?

19. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

If PC did and console is about to have the 1.3.1 you can be sure that 1.3.5 will be for mobile someday

20. Jontempelli

Jontempelli Terrarian

Ok Thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2019 at 2:23 AM, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2019 at 2:22 AM ---
    How will the moon lord be able to fit on the screen? Just asking