1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games' started by Loki, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakano15

Nakano15 Official Terrarian

That summoner stereotype on the teaser, though. XD

H3mispher3 likes this.
  2. Firaza

Firaza Terrarian

Hello! Im new to the forums what i wanted to ask is if terraria 1.3 mobile will get controller support it would be a very nice way of playing it especcialy for those who already have controllers
    or will it be coming with future patches. terraria 1.2 IOS has the controller support while android has none of It. It would be really appreciated to get to play it on controller
    thanks for reading this and
    have a good day and keep up the good work!

3. Prynslik

Prynslik Terrarian

Is it possible to drug UI elements?

4. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

Honestly, the decision of opening the files of the game was the best decision ever (after the new UI), because some of us couldn't use cloud saves and we had to see our worlds and characters dying with every update

And manually save our files is the best! trust me

H3mispher3 and darthmorf like this.
  5. Andrew Miller

Andrew Miller Terrarian

This is fantastic news! you guys are working so hard and we appreciate everything!

H3mispher3 likes this.
  6. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

I never thought of that. Would be great for learning all the new functions
    You should have to, as its an update.
    All the others have been free. Id expect this is too.

Hopefully enough to give us all a large chance for it.

H3mispher3 likes this.
  7. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Not at launch, but stay tuned down the road.

8. True Excalibur

True Excalibur Terrarian

ONFDEYEUDBXDDEHDIUDHEHE YAYAYWYAYAYAYSYSY OMG THANK YOU DR STUDIOS FOR NOT MAKING THIS TAKE ANOTHER DECADE. They are actually making progress!

9. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

Reminds me of the time where Console barely reached Alpha some time ago... ahh the memories!

H3mispher3 likes this.
  10. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

I actually want this this update to take 4 or 5 months longer because there’s 2 things I want to do: Get over 200 platinum coins (almost there!) and build a teleport hub (To travel around the world easily).

I have the pulse bow, ankh shield, Coin gun, The axe, the discount card, and all my weapons and accessories are at their best modifier. So those are the only things I have left to do.

11. Xiarno

Xiarno Official Terrarian

Will Switch become your new second one after release ?

For me personnaly, it will ! It just seem way more natural to press button instead of a screen. Not only that, but it is also automatic. When you want to jump, your brain automatically and naturaly goes to the jump button. On a screen, it is somewhat different and feel more weird.

12. jhordandbv

jhordandbv Terrarian

Now, waiting for the beta release and being one of the lucky ones

13. lopez clan

lopez clan Terrarian

Please tell me we're gonna have controller support, please please, please (Yes, I know this isnt the place to make a request such as this)

14. LinkSans2000

LinkSans2000 Steampunker

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HELL YEAH! Been waiting so long for this!

H3mispher3 likes this.
  15. TUMM11

TUMM11 Plantera

Great job team. The site looks great and I look forward to seeing the final product.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 5, 2019 ---
    I do have one question for the devs, does the current version of the build support controllers? Thanks.

H3mispher3 likes this.
  16. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Not at launch. Give the new controls a try in the meantime and stay tuned after that.

H3mispher3 and TUMM11 like this.
  17. ZeroHarps

ZeroHarps Terrarian

When exactly is the release of the beta? Just an estimate

18. Eddy1014

Eddy1014 Plantera

All of my accounts (social media, google, emails etc) we’re breached on Valentine’s Day so I lost my discord account. Am I allowed to create a new one and join and apply for beta?
    cial

19. Cheepy

Cheepy Skeletron Prime

I hope you'll be able to zoom out very far to near PC resolution on a tablet or phone.

20. ReOverxeas

ReOverxeas Steampunker

what do you mean by "drug ui elements?"

if you meant drag, it is most unlikely to happen (my guess). but i know the struggle of having the controls fixed; it's uncomfortable.

H3mispher3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.