Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy! I have planning for 1.3 for months with extra home defense systems for the Martian Madness event, an arena for the moon lord, and making sure I have everything I need for this amazing update!

Cant wait

i mean it

Would anyone mind confirming customizable controls? Transparency, size, and where the controls are would be nice.
[doublepost=1554412331,1554412269][/doublepost]
My friend is asking the same :happy:
Maybe they did him smaller
Or maybe it's because now there's a bigger visual space and you have the zoom option now :3
You always have the zoom option. Its just a button now instead of swiping to zoom.

Will you be able to play the beta on IOS as I have been waiting for this for a long time and would love to test the game for you

You always have the zoom option. Its just a button now instead of swiping to zoom.

Or maybe it’s both? At least for now. :)

Would anyone mind confirming customizable controls? Transparency, size, and where the controls are would be nice.

For now, I’ll say “doubtful” at launch (not that I’ve personally seen the need after logging a LOT of hours on this - but I get it for others) - not sure what DR may have planned for after though. Focus for now has to be on the core game... the default experience... but will see what DR has to say on the matter in the times ahead. :)

Such things sound simple but can become very complex in the ecosystem that is a mobile UI. Especially something like moving things around. That said, I know the question has been heard, I can confirm that much for now. :)

Hope that helps for as vague as it is... lol

All that said, I find screenshots to be deceiving in regards to the “crowding” feeling - vs how it feels. I would encourage everyone to give them a chance when the time comes. ;)

Worst case, community feedback could better drive what customization or other options get explored.

For now, I’ll say “doubtful” at launch (not that I’ve personally seen the need after logging a LOT of hours on this - but I get it for others) - not sure what DR may have planned for after though. Focus for now has to be on the core game... the default experience... but will see what DR has to say on the matter in the times ahead. :)

Such things sound simple but can become very complex in the ecosystem that is a mobile UI. Especially something like moving things around. That said, I know the question has been heard, I can confirm that much for now.
Its really something to consider, as the controls rn are not in very good places and would be a pain to use grappling hooks. My favorite control design is the february state of the game pictures, with the swiping for grappling hook button, and where the buttons are.

at launch, will it be an update of the existing app or will it be a separate app to buy?

another thought, nice work. i can wait for years if necessary.

Wait so this means 1.3 is basically done and all you need to do is alpha test beta test and bug fix and add a little more? So we should expect 1.3 in 1-5 months right?

Cant believe we r close to mobile 1.3. Or at least closer than usual cause now we know what stage they are at. I hope for he best.

Or maybe it’s both? At least for now. :)

Such things sound simple but can become very complex in the ecosystem that is a mobile UI. Especially something like moving things around. That said, I know the question has been heard, I can confirm that much for now. :)

Hope that helps for as vague as it is... lol

All that said, I find screenshots to be deceiving in regards to the “crowding” feeling - vs how it feels. I would encourage everyone to give them a chance when the time comes. ;)

Worst case, community feedback could better drive what customization or other options get explored.
Is there any TUTORIAL for the new UI?

Do I need to purchase the 1.2 version on the Google play store or the App Store to qualify for internal testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom