Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope i will be in for beta testing
[doublepost=1554442263,1554442221][/doublepost]Ive waited for this for so long even
Waited if terraria other world will be in mobile

thank you developer for the news and i can't wait the mega update for the mobile to come in my hand but i will wait to the release date and my main focus is the beta update so thats alll thank you for the newsssss
[doublepost=1554447118,1554447060][/doublepost]my hope now im in the beta testing
[doublepost=1554447192][/doublepost]

what do you mean in mind blown???
[doublepost=1554447321][/doublepost]
No mods for mobile.

so sad
[doublepost=1554447449][/doublepost]if they launch the terraria 1.3 mobile it will have a free update or paid update???

Cant wait

i mean it

Would anyone mind confirming customizable controls? Transparency, size, and where the controls are would be nice.
[doublepost=1554412331,1554412269][/doublepost] You always have the zoom option. Its just a button now instead of swiping to zoom.

Yup, but now you can unzoom even more~

나는 Terraria 사용자로서 오랫동안 이것을 기다리고있었습니다. 내 인생 최고의 게임 최신 버전을 모바일에 구현 한 것을 매우 기쁘게 생각합니다.

at launch, will it be an update of the existing app or will it be a separate app to buy?

another thought, nice work. i can wait for years if necessary.

Update.

My favorite control design is the february state of the game pictures, with the swiping for grappling hook button, and where the buttons are.

The "GrappleStick" (as I call it)? Me too. Remember that controls in each shot represent iteration, not a straight line of progress. Sometimes, the team tries something out and then says "nah the other way was better". That's why we always caution its all WIP. :)

Is there any TUTORIAL for the new UI?

It is pretty self-explanatory really... not sure you need it? No tutorial at launch though.

Do I need to purchase the 1.2 version on the Google play store or the App Store to qualify for internal testing?

As this is an update, yes you will need to have a paid copy of the existing mobile game if you are selected.

真的很希望自己能够被选入Beta测试。
I really hope I can be selected for Beta test.

Wow! I’m waiting for the Switch edition but I’m going into 1.3 totally blind. This is a first time for me seeing the pillars. So stoked for this game, haven’t played since Xbox 360 about 5 years ago.

Also, I see you all were able to fix the home screen. Nice. :cool:

Oh and I forgot to ask, are cloud save and local saves going to stay when 1.3 is pushed?

Not fully baked yet - but the most likely answer AT LAUNCH will be that it will be local only... however, you can make manual copies to the cloud (or backups to your own device) via the Files app (iOS) and whatever it is called on Android. :p

Eventually, the plan is to bring that ability to access cloud back in game, but don't want to hold up launch for that.

Conversion of existing cloud worlds will require some sort of pulling down to device... the team is aware of it and will have a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom