Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to drug UI elements?
I'm pretty sure he's asking if elements in the UI can be dragged around. That answer is unknown at this time.
Hello , new dude here,quick question , are mods too big for android? I really want the calamity mod to be there
Calamity is not the work of Re-Logic/505Games/DR Studios. Neither is tModLoader, which is required to play Calamity and most other mods on PC.

Official modding capability does not exist for Terraria on any platform.

There really isn't a method that I know of to develop and distribute a modification of a mobile app like Terraria without creating APKs to do so. Google and Apple almost certainly would not let their platforms be used to distribute such things, and it has been our policy to not permit such things on this forum, either. Such modifications, even if 'legit', are virtually indistinguishable from cracked/pirated apps that often contain malware. We simply do not have the staff resources to constantly scour and vet all these things, so we simply forbid them on this forum as a matter of policy.

Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Uh, because hacking your device is illegal?
This isn't quite true either, for mobile. We simply don't advise anyone to do it, as it probably voids your device warranty and we aren't going to help people who do this.

What people do with their own devices is their business, but we under no obligation to provide a platform to share modded/hacked material for mobile.

When do I get 1.3 I filled out everything I would love to have 1.3 it would be awesome

Please give me it

Thank you by Ethanmega
[doublepost=1554562609,1554562394][/doublepost]I would love to have 1.3 if I get it today I would love terraria It would be my favorite game
Thank you
By Ethanmega

Im planning on buying the game but i have one question...... Does the 1.3 mobile update include controller support? I need to know heheheheheh

Terraria 1.3 for Mobile has officially reached the Alpha milestone as of today! In celebration, we wanted to share some of the content that will be heading your way – the Celestial Pillars!

View attachment 219037
ALPHA SCREENSHOT - NOT FINAL (so you may see some visual bugs)
(Again a reminder that this is 4 screens shown together - Mobile does not have Splitscreen :p )

For those unfamiliar with that terminology, that means that DR Studios have added in all of the features that we want/plan for the launch actually in the game, live and working.

Now the team at DR Studios will shift their full focus towards polishing/refining each of these features as well as squashing any bugs that have cropped up along the way. Some of that has been going on already, of course, but now as we head towards the next milestone (Beta), these two areas will become the team’s core focus.

index.php

**We are planning to do a very selective beta for this release – if you are interested in being considered for this selective beta - and for further details - then join our Discord server at Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the selective-beta channel.**
index.php

No release date to give you just yet, but we thought the community would appreciate knowing that we have crossed the threshold of this critical stage.

We will have more to share along our journey to Mobile 1.3 soon – stay tuned!
are those screenshots on a tablet or a phone? i wonder how the controls are placed differently. maybe they could let the users modify placement of ui buttons like fortnite mobile did a while ago, but idk how the controls play id like to try it

I hope they fix the d-pad so you can use it to dash with the "Ninja Tabi" or the "SoC" on the current version it's impossible to dash left with ninja tabi.

When do I get 1.3 I filled out everything I would love to have 1.3 it would be awesome

Please give me it

Thank you by Ethanmega
[doublepost=1554562609,1554562394][/doublepost]I would love to have 1.3 if I get it today I would love terraria It would be my favorite game
Thank you
By Ethanmega
They choose a random number of people. Not too many will get it, im guessing about 5k requested, and i think only about 100 will be on.

Im planning on buying the game but i have one question...... Does the 1.3 mobile update include controller support? I need to know heheheheheh
Not likely at first.
are those screenshots on a tablet or a phone? i wonder how the controls are placed differently. maybe they could let the users modify placement of ui buttons like fortnite mobile did a while ago, but idk how the controls play id like to try it
Device size should not change where controls are, notice the current game is exactly the same on a iPad and a iPhone.

@Loki do I necessarily have to join the discord to apply for the Beta? I don’t want to have to make one, but I understand if I need one.

@Loki do I necessarily have to join the discord to apply for the Beta? I don’t want to have to make one, but I understand if I need one.
Yes, that is a necessary requirement of this process. All feedback for the beta testing will be handled through the Discord channel.

=======

And on that note, for everyone: PLEASE do not ask the forum/dev staff here about the status of your application or for help getting into the beta. None of us here are involved in the process of selecting people. Thanks.

They choose a random number of people. Not too many will get it, im guessing about 5k requested, and i think only about 100 will be on.

Not likely at first.
Device size should not change where controls are, notice the current game is exactly the same on a iPad and a iPhone.
prolly. rn the sizes of the ui controls are about the same on ipad and phone, but ipad has a lot more space between the controls since the controls are the same size on a smaller phone screen. Those screenshots look like they fit on a tablet, and the controls are spaced out a lot, it seems like they would need to be closer together 4 a phone screen

Something I've been wondering about... The stuff I've read makes it sound like removed items will only be replaced if they are in your inventory but that doesn't make any sense so in short will items in chest also be replaced or will they just disappear?
before.png

For an explanation of my concern here is all my removed/changed items on my main world (and yes I know that things like the plumber costume are just getting a new sprite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom