Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
prolly. rn the sizes of the ui controls are about the same on ipad and phone, but ipad has a lot more space between the controls since the controls are the same size on a smaller phone screen. Those screenshots look like they fit on a tablet, and the controls are spaced out a lot, it seems like they would need to be closer together 4 a phone screen
Nah, if anything its a phone. Possibly a ipad mini
Edit: picture shows what it looks like as one screen.
How do you know if your have made into the beta?
You will be notified by either email or discord, im unsure which rn

Attachments

• 10C59B49-4B38-45C4-958B-8297302ED7C6.png
    10C59B49-4B38-45C4-958B-8297302ED7C6.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 199
Last edited:
How do you know if your have made into the beta?

I’m sure the devs will give an announcement for a list of every lucky soul who has been selected for beta-testing in the forums once they have either progressed or almost entered the beta phase of the development process, probably ranging from a few weeks to maybe a few months, and I very well wish you luck and to everyone in here who signed up to be selected for the beta-testing!~;)

(P.S: that includes me too! ~:p)

Last edited:
On behalf of all OCD people (or just really organized people), I would like to thank you for making the controls mirrored on both sides. It pleases me. :D

Hi on the Terraria discord one of your bots has been being very mean and saying I will definitely not be a beta tester and I would love to be one

When can we expect a releases date? I am honestly checking my updates every 10 seconds to see if terraria 1.3 is out on mobile

On behalf of all OCD people (or just really organized people), I would like to thank you for making the controls mirrored on both sides. It pleases me. :D

being symmetrical seems nice, but i won't be surprised if the controls are uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom