Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's coming in the next few months a developer said it's mostlikley Gona be April 28th but not 100%
Exactly not 100 percent so I advised him not to get his hopes up. Also would you mind telling me where you saw that so I could check it out? I’m pretty anxious for the update.

Would the 1.3 for mobile will add music boxes or it is still unavailable to obtain

The 1.3 update will bring in everything that used to fail to work or was unobtainable due to the entire rework of the coding, like the music boxes and the compass, and let’s not forget about those depth meters collecting dust, so I’m sure they will all make a big return! :happy:

Last edited:
Personally, i would join the beta, but i dont have Terraria for Mobile. If i get enough free money on my tablet i could get it (and then i would participate)

Nah, if anything its a phone. Possibly a ipad mini
Edit: picture shows what it looks like as one screen.
You will be notified by either email or discord, im unsure which rn
those pictures are definitely on a tablet or ipad or something. I play mobile on a phone screen and its literally a smaller window of the ipad screen, everything is the same size so that you dont need to readjust your hands and fingers when switching off, when i say this i mean stuff like the joysticks and button sizes are literally the same, or so similar that i can't tell. on the phone for example the mana stars go all the way down the right side from the top to the bottom of the screen, and on the ipad they only go down halfway or so. they will probably have to move around or make some of the less important buttons smaller

those pictures are definitely on a tablet or ipad or something. I play mobile on a phone screen and its literally a smaller window of the ipad screen, everything is the same size so that you dont need to readjust your hands and fingers when switching off, when i say this i mean stuff like the joysticks and button sizes are literally the same, or so similar that i can't tell. on the phone for example the mana stars go all the way down the right side from the top to the bottom of the screen, and on the ipad they only go down halfway or so. they will probably have to move around or make some of the less important buttons smaller

Any screen shot I have personally shown (say, on Discord or here) is from a phone.

I am not sure what DR used for those, admittedly. :)

Dude, let people have their dreams.
I guess.
It's coming in the next few months a developer said it's mostlikley Gona be April 28th but not 100%
No one said this, and april 28th is only 3 weeks not months
Would the 1.3 for mobile will add music boxes or it is still unavailable to obtain
Anything in PC 1.3 will be on mobile 1.3
What i would guess is the size of a iphone 6s, because it perfectly fits and looks good.

Any screen shot I have personally shown (say, on Discord or here) is from a phone.

yo i just got juked out by that pic then. i hope everything still looks good on both devices

wonder if the + - buttons on the bottom r 4 zooming in/out

when i open the pic on my phone it looks like that screen is about 4x bigger than the phone screen, like 4 phones put together in a square

Last edited:

If us Mobile phone users get a screen that can zoom out as far as that, it would finally resolve most boss fights from being mostly off-screen, especially for the cases of Duke and the 2 upcoming bosses, allow us to build larger stuff (pixel art dream world, here I come!), and many more! Thank goodness for that! :D

Loki, if I may ask, do you consider the buttons to be:

A. Too cluttered/There are too many of them?

B. Very difficult to play with?

Loki, if I may ask, do you consider the buttons to be:

Not difficult at all. I took a screenshot of one of the screens and i play with the controls to get used to them. Although the buttons being repeated on different size just takes up space, and should be either removed, an option to add it, or customizable controls for people who like it on different size but like space.

Exactly not 100 percent so I advised him not to get his hopes up. Also would you mind telling me where you saw that so I could check it out? I’m pretty anxious for the update.
Hi it was a bot not a developer my mistake and there's only a Small chance it will maby even sooner

Terraria 1.3 for Mobile has officially reached the Alpha milestone as of today! In celebration, we wanted to share some of the content that will be heading your way – the Celestial Pillars!

View attachment 219037
ALPHA SCREENSHOT - NOT FINAL (so you may see some visual bugs)
(Again a reminder that this is 4 screens shown together - Mobile does not have Splitscreen :p )

For those unfamiliar with that terminology, that means that DR Studios have added in all of the features that we want/plan for the launch actually in the game, live and working.

Now the team at DR Studios will shift their full focus towards polishing/refining each of these features as well as squashing any bugs that have cropped up along the way. Some of that has been going on already, of course, but now as we head towards the next milestone (Beta), these two areas will become the team’s core focus.

index.php

**We are planning to do a very selective beta for this release – if you are interested in being considered for this selective beta - and for further details - then join our Discord server at Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the selective-beta channel.**
index.php

No release date to give you just yet, but we thought the community would appreciate knowing that we have crossed the threshold of this critical stage.

We will have more to share along our journey to Mobile 1.3 soon – stay tuned!
This is so amazing! The controls is amazing too! I'm so excited with this update!

Nope. They have gotten better over each iteration as well - a lot of the misclicking early on is a thing of the past. :)

Not even remotely. I couldn't really get used to the controls on old mobile, so I never got past silver armor. I'm up to having Moon Lord on farm status in my 1.3 play with over 120h in. :)

If terraria is coming in 2019 or what?? And It might be free update or paid update?? For mobile thanks for answering my questions:):)

If terraria is coming in 2019 or what?? And It might be free update or paid update?? For mobile thanks for answering my questions:):)
It will be a free update if you own the mobile version now.

No release date has been announced, so there is no answer for your first question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom