Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terraria 1.3 for Mobile has officially reached the Alpha milestone as of today! In celebration, we wanted to share some of the content that will be heading your way – the Celestial Pillars!

View attachment 219037
ALPHA SCREENSHOT - NOT FINAL (so you may see some visual bugs)
(Again a reminder that this is 4 screens shown together - Mobile does not have Splitscreen :p )

For those unfamiliar with that terminology, that means that DR Studios have added in all of the features that we want/plan for the launch actually in the game, live and working.

Now the team at DR Studios will shift their full focus towards polishing/refining each of these features as well as squashing any bugs that have cropped up along the way. Some of that has been going on already, of course, but now as we head towards the next milestone (Beta), these two areas will become the team’s core focus.

index.php

**We are planning to do a very selective beta for this release – if you are interested in being considered for this selective beta - and for further details - then join our Discord server at Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the selective-beta channel.**
index.php

No release date to give you just yet, but we thought the community would appreciate knowing that we have crossed the threshold of this critical stage.

We will have more to share along our journey to Mobile 1.3 soon – stay tuned!
Hey does the 3DS count as mobile? Since im in the minority and play on the 3DS which is 1.0.2 so im wondering if its coming for 3ds as well
[doublepost=1556044213,1556044044][/doublepost]Does the 3ds count as mobile too?because the 3ds version is only in 1.0.2 i would love to see it updated as its the only version i have so can you please confirm or deny if the 3ds counts as mobile? Thank you

Hey does the 3DS count as mobile? Since im in the minority and play on the 3DS which is 1.0.2 so im wondering if its coming for 3ds as well
[doublepost=1556044213,1556044044][/doublepost]Does the 3ds count as mobile too?because the 3ds version is only in 1.0.2 i would love to see it updated as its the only version i have so can you please confirm or deny if the 3ds counts as mobile? Thank you
Unfortunately not. The 3DS is way too lacking in memory or processing to handle the update.

Hey i have a question if i get chosen for beta is it only for 1 device or can be on multiple devices lets just say for example i have an ipad and an iphone and i get chosen can i be able to use both for 1.3?

Would the 1.3 would add an option where you can set your accessories invisible in your armory
Yeah, I’m also wondering about this. It would be great if you could turn off the visual parts of the accessories because bright blue Frostspark Boots don’t look good with anything.

Would the 1.3 will fix the rainbow dye where when you equip it will go rainbow until the color go to blue red yellow green and than go to red and blue until it stop to red

In 1.3 mobile will there be an option to change your style like in PC when creating a character?

Like the shirts and the labcoat stuff?

It's the 1.3 buddy, that's how Terraria updates work, when they add content from an specific version they do it completely (in this case we are seeing 1.3.0 content), so expect the different styles when creating your character

I waited a long time for Terraria 1.3 Mobile, from the information to be released in April, but why doesn't it exist until now, every day I monitor only info "is not clear, but in fact it was not released in April, when will the actual release!

I waited a long time for Terraria 1.3 Mobile, from the information to be released in April, but why doesn't it exist until now, every day I monitor only info "is not clear, but in fact it was not released in April, when will the actual release!
There’s no release date for the 1.3 update for mobile.

I’m not sure if I’m understanding you correctly, it sounds like you think there was supposed to be a release in April, but there was never a release date stated.

I'd love to see it!:D
(Looks at pre-1.3 mobile content):(
I'm sorry. I refuse.;(
*walks away*
[doublepost=1556381673,1556381633][/doublepost]
I can't wait to the update soon but i have a question about the the update it will be released this year??? :merchantgrin:I
We may never know.

Terrarians if you see yo-yo in mobile you can see a bug in yo-yo, :happy::happy:
[doublepost=1556460724,1556460685][/doublepost]But it is pretty nice in mobile right in pre 1.3 mobile
[doublepost=1556460774][/doublepost]If you are communicating in dev can youyshare some good news?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom