Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I NEED THIS MOBILE UPDATE! I NEED THE INFLUX WAVER, THE STARDUST WINGS, THE SOLAR ARMOR, AND THE TERRARIAN! I MUST FIGHT THE MOON LORD!;(:(

Hi,Good day!I was just wondering about the "hide accessory feature" where you can toggle the accessories' visibility...was it added unto the 1.3 mobile update? Haha,its been years I've been wanting to hide my accessories~ good day ♡♡^-^♡♡

Last edited:
Hi,Good day!I was just wondering about the "hide accessory feature" where you can toggle the accessories' visibility...was it added unto the 1.3 mobile update? Haha,its been years I've been wanting to hide my accessories~ good day ♡♡^-^♡♡

Yep.

Just another question can we finally be able to use seeds or choose the evil biome

Not yet/not at launch. Evil Biome was post-1.3 content, as were seeds.

How can i know if im one the chosen beta testers coz i already filled the form
[doublepost=1556845986,1556845613][/doublepost]
Yep.

what is the evil biome?
Yep.

[doublepost=1556846142][/doublepost]
But we will wait 2-3 months more
Some said in the fb page it will be on august

How can i know if im one the chosen beta testers coz i already filled the form
[doublepost=1556845986,1556845613][/doublepost] what is the evil biome?

[doublepost=1556846142][/doublepost]
Some said in the fb page it will be on august
Umm, the evil biome feature goes like this
1. First go create a new world. Then>
2.world size (large,medium,small)>
3.evil biome (choose whether you want a corrupt biome or a crimson biome.

IN SUMMARIZATION,it gives you the option to choose which evil biome would you like to have in your world while creating it~ (I chose random XD)
Wish I helped^-^

Last edited:
Ok im sorry if ur tired of all my questions but will the drax in shadow chests glitch still be there? Andd are they finally adding hoik or the slime mount doing damage
The question does make sense (in my opinion),he'll prolly answer that since I am also curious ahahha.................(probably)
[doublepost=1556868608,1556868531][/doublepost]I mean,if ocram is "said" to be removed, they would prolly remove the drax shadow chest glitch~

The question does make sense (in my opinion),he'll prolly answer that since I am also curious ahahha.................(probably)
[doublepost=1556868608,1556868531][/doublepost]I mean,if ocram is "said" to be removed, they would prolly remove the drax shadow chest glitch~

Keep it clear: They are using a different codebase, all the existing glitches in mobile will be fixed

I’m pretty sure the Drax being in the shadow chest was an intended feature. They added it in while mobile was waiting for 1.1, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom