Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think they would just spawn but you probably would have to fight Golem again
[doublepost=1557201823,1557201777][/doublepost]:kingslime::kingslime:That’s just what I think

I would think they would just spawn but you probably would have to fight Golem again
[doublepost=1557201823,1557201777][/doublepost]:kingslime::kingslime:That’s just what I think

Nu it'll be work just like 1.3

After you fight golem you'll get the message that the cultists spawn which means you can fight them without killing golem twice

Which means that after that comes the pillars and the moonlord

how about 1.3 mobile the update will be comming in this year or not????:indifferent: because 1.3.1 for ps4 and xbox one will be comming next week say's in the discord

Terraria 1.3 for Mobile has officially reached the Alpha milestone as of today! In celebration, we wanted to share some of the content that will be heading your way – the Celestial Pillars!

View attachment 219037
ALPHA SCREENSHOT - NOT FINAL (so you may see some visual bugs)
(Again a reminder that this is 4 screens shown together - Mobile does not have Splitscreen :p )

For those unfamiliar with that terminology, that means that DR Studios have added in all of the features that we want/plan for the launch actually in the game, live and working.

Now the team at DR Studios will shift their full focus towards polishing/refining each of these features as well as squashing any bugs that have cropped up along the way. Some of that has been going on already, of course, but now as we head towards the next milestone (Beta), these two areas will become the team’s core focus.

index.php

**We are planning to do a very selective beta for this release – if you are interested in being considered for this selective beta - and for further details - then join our Discord server at Join the Terraria Discord Server! and fill out the registration form in the selective-beta channel.**
index.php

No release date to give you just yet, but we thought the community would appreciate knowing that we have crossed the threshold of this critical stage.

We will have more to share along our journey to Mobile 1.3 soon – stay tuned!
Well I have been waiting for such a long time but why don't you make the tutorial version into the alpha version but in tutorial form

The PC crafting UI sucks why can't mobile keep its original crafting UI because it shows what you can craft

The PC crafting UI sucks why can't mobile keep its original crafting UI because it shows what you can craft

Change, my friend. The devs are planning to revamp everything with the recoding, along with the UIs, to make sure everything is user-friendly, and to make it as smooth as a freshly opened box of butter! ~:)

The intent was never there for people to see every recipe ever all at once. That was never part of the design, ever... that was one of the many "changes" made outside of that purview.

You can always see what you can craft when you are at the right station with all of the needed materials. If you arent? The Guide.

The Guide's crafting interface is really nice on mobile (part of me even likes it better than PC's)... and that was the intent. That when you find any gear listed as a "Material" that you can check in with the Guide to see what all new stuff you can make.

The PC version is the actual core vision of the game. It is the default. Now, that doesn't mean it cannot be deviated from when the specifics of a platform make it necessary - such as controls or UI on Mobile, in this instance. "See every recipe in the game" has nothing to do with such things, its a random crutch for which I have no idea of the rationale for its inclusion.

That isn't "the PC UI" - just saying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom