Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m on console so rip
[doublepost=1559946724,1559946618][/doublepost]Well, I’ve been trying to collect every item for Fargo’s mod, can I transfer my world on mobile to pc?

Im actually happy with those controls
[doublepost=1559949172,1559949062][/doublepost]@Loki can you guys add an option to be able to switch from the classic controls to the new ones, and vice versa

There is no way I am boing to hate the new mobile version ( or the one we have right now, because it is still terraria ), because there will be so many new items, and that will make it even better, so I’m up for the fight, Moonlord!

One thing that i think should be added is at least slightly or majorly expanded options tab. examples being in game brightness adjustment, GUI size etc. also maybe better multiplayer options? worldwide multiplayer might be an option. or at least a code to join specific worlds. anyways, excited for the update

@Loki can you guys add an option to be able to switch from the classic controls to the new ones, and vice versa

That is extremely unlikely to occur.

What you are more likely to see is some level of customization available to the player.

Will terraria 1.3 Mobile have modded stuff likes pc

Mods are FAR more difficult to see on platforms like console/mobile because first parties (Apple/Google/Microsoft/Sony/etc) do not normally allow such things openly and easily on their platforms.

I’m hoping for 1.3 to come out this summer. One thing I want to see (but will be totally fine if I don’t) is getting the ability to dye your shields and stuff like that. It’s on different versions but not on mobile

Mods are FAR more difficult to see on platforms like console/mobile because first parties (Apple/Google/Microsoft/Sony/etc) do not normally allow such things openly and easily on their platforms.
Well i think it could be possible on android systems but for iOS this might be very problematic i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom