Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When's state of the game june?
Loki has said around the 20th. Right here.
The goal is sometime around the 20th of the month usually.... but sometimes that moves earlier or later based on a variety of things.
I hope I answered your question!:)
[doublepost=1560974526,1560974360][/doublepost](That was all for the first quote, I used the other quote to answer the question. Sorry if that was confusing)

I hope beach generation in mobile gets better. I want big real beachs with sand like in PC not grass beachs with barely any sand. Hopefully that'll change with the small, medium and large worlds

有人获得内测的机会了吗?为什么我申请了内测,但没有收到被选中或者没被选中的回复呢?等了很久,好难过

有人获得内测的机会了吗?为什么我申请了内测,但没有收到被选中或者没被选中的回复呢?等了很久,好难过

idk if u can understand english but... they said that they will announce it if beta is coming soon or someone has been chosen... but idk maybe someone had been already chosen but in secret.. who knows.. ~;)~;)

Hola Disculpe, Quisiera saber cuándo sale la versión 1.3 de android, ya es demasiada la espera solo me gustaría saber
no pueden decir la fecha / fecha exacta porque puede tardar un tiempo en corregir los errores / fallas y no quieren que los móviles terrarios esperen esa fecha y luego recibir las noticias se retrasarán ... los móviles terrarios se decepcionarán ... todo lo que tenemos que hacer es esperar y confiar en los desarrolladores
~;)~;)~;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom