Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pero ya estamos decepcionados por todo lo que esperamos
por eso, DR STUDIOS no quiere que nos decepcionemos como antes ... piénsalo. Los DR studios nos fueron presentados en diciembre pasado y unos meses después ya habían progresado mucho ... en lugar de los últimos 3 años de sufrimiento debido a la espera del móvil 1.3 ...

Soon soon we want another news of the game for every week

Maybe not every week, but rather the ~1 month SotGs that seem to be just right and timely enough for everyone in every platform to enjoy them when they arrive! ~:)
[doublepost=1562045655,1562045526][/doublepost]
Just be patient. My guess is that 1.3 for mobile will come before the end of the year. It would be awesome if it came out this summer but you just gotta wait.

Yes, indeed! It seems to be very likely that Mobile’s content drop will be arriving pretty much within less than half a year, although there could be some issues that could holdback DR Studios’ progress, which hopefully there is none! ~:p

3 years we wait update of the game

Yup, and that three years will soon be worth it, because we’re going to have a lot of fun.

Switch update was so fast. I wish mobile too.

Three years in the making is a very long time, but it will all pay off soon, especially since this will be the pinnacle of all 1.3-type updates (maybe until Journey’s End inevitably gets introduced... ~:p), and the best part is that 1.3 will be mobilized, so everyone with compatible phones can enjoy it anywhere! Hang in there, “Mobarians!” (Mobile terrarians, hehe). I’m surely hanging on the ropes, too! ~:)

我每天都要进来看一眼,看看移动版有没有什么消息!我是不是疯了?等待!对我来说,就是痛苦的折磨!你们快快加油!让我摆脱痛苦吧!

Question- what will happen to cloudsaved worlds and characters after the update? Will they be deleted? Or will only the “mobile exclusive” stuff be removed?

我每天都要进来看一眼,看看移动版有没有什么消息!我是不是疯了?等待!对我来说,就是痛苦的折磨!你们快快加油!让我摆脱痛苦吧!
我知道很难等到你知道它太接近完成了......而且不用担心每天检查更新......因为我也这样做~:D~:D...等到7月20日......我们会得到更新为我们心爱的游戏~;)~;)
[doublepost=1562273032,1562272700][/doublepost]
Question- what will happen to cloudsaved worlds and characters after the update? Will they be deleted? Or will only the “mobile exclusive” stuff be removed?
theres nothing gonna happen to your cloud saves... only the mobile exclusive items and bosses will be delete... like ocram and the following items that comes with it ~;)

我知道很难等到你知道它太接近完成了......而且不用担心每天检查更新......因为我也这样做~:D~:D...等到7月20日......我们会得到更新为我们心爱的游戏~;)~;)
[doublepost=1562273032,1562272700][/doublepost]
theres nothing gonna happen to your cloud saves... only the mobile exclusive items and bosses will be delete... like ocram and the following item that comes with it ~;)
Oh ok, thank god. All my stuff is on cloudsaved worlds and my main char is also cloudsaved so i was a tad worried.

Oh ok, thank god. All my stuff is on cloudsaved worlds and my main char is also cloudsaved so i was a tad worried.
but remember... they will release mobile 1.3 without the cloud save button.. so u have to install it manually to your game files ~;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom