Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you do that?

Thankfully, this is quite easy to do! Simply go to the game, and then select the blue Cloud Save button on the character screen, then select the options button next to the chosen character, then you can transfer the character and their inventory to your local save slots to ensure you have a copy of them when the update arrives! Hoped this helped! ~:)

The Alpha that you've been waiting for. New UI with TEN hot-bar slots, bug fixes, and (unfortunately) the demise of Ocram, Lepus, and Turkor (the latter two are so imbalanced compared to the Wall of Flesh).

I made it to about 13 pages and saw a couple of people asked but no one answered. Will the multiplayer version be over the internet or just local wifi... And it looks like on some of the latest screenshots I saw 5 characters what will be the maximum number of players allowed to play in one world?

I made it to about 13 pages and saw a couple of people asked but no one answered. Will the multiplayer version be over the internet or just local wifi... And it looks like on some of the latest screenshots I saw 5 characters what will be the maximum number of players allowed to play in one world?
I think both online and hot-spot multiplayer
[doublepost=1562423836,1562423594][/doublepost]removed by moderation staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I think both online and hot-spot multiplayer
[doublepost=1562423836,1562423594][/doublepost]removed my moderation staff

This version of Terraria you are asking about was developed from a development company in China that has no ties with Re-Logic or 505 Games, and please try not to use derogatory terms to describe people. It can be quite hurtful to others. ~:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question... I have heard that the amazon version WILL NOT be getting 1.3. Is this true? If it is, I'll be pretty sad because I can't wait for 1.3 on mobile.

Just a quick question... I have heard that the amazon version WILL NOT be getting 1.3. Is this true? If it is, I'll be pretty sad because I can't wait for 1.3 on mobile.

As far as I've heard, it hasn't been confirmed or denied that Amazon will not be getting the 1.3 update.

Before the 1.3 update releases, there should be an announcement at some point that will share the system requirements on Mobile devices. I can't say when that will happen.

There is a chance that Amazon will not be at the same time as Android/Apple. Amazon is a branch off from the Android version, essentially, so that version needs to be complete first... and then that branch can happen. Just not sure how long that "branching" takes. Having some discussions next week where I plan/hope to learn more/get more info/etc.

So I would not believe that rumor unless you hear it directly from an official source. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom