Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who had the Android trial version and purchased the full version in-app - you will be converted to the full version and receive the update.

Anyone who JUST had the Android trial version - they will NOT get the update, they will be prompted to buy the full version from the store (which will include the update).

There will no longer be a playable trial version and it has already been removed from the Play Store.

The update is there but the payment conversion isn't

Happy adventuring everyone. Remember - if you like having a positive forum experience, you must BE positive in what you contribute. Having patience can be hard, but there are people on the other side of this forum (devs, admins, moderators) who deserve nothing but kindness - the same kindness we all wish to experience. There’s always a way to communicate ideas/needs/concerns politely and positively. :)

The update is there but the payment conversion isn't
It's being looked at right now, I'm told the store hasn't pushed that out quite yet.

I bought the game the same way, and in beta testing it worked perfectly for me.

0jrENPKHX6Oe0W4fJtoR0_HBw

[doublepost=1566912932,1566912837][/doublepost]:(
I am confused
[doublepost=1566912962][/doublepost]I got 2 updates
[doublepost=1566913044][/doublepost]Wooooooooooooooooooo

wow this is great
[doublepost=1566913478,1566913451][/doublepost]someone came and took my tizona and replaced it with clorophyte garbage :( (i know what actually happened btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom