Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forget when i bought the mobile version of Terraria but i look forward to the update because i really do need some help on getting past plantera and currently don't know of anyone who plays it on mobile other than myself.
[doublepost=1566133234,1566133024][/doublepost]
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it has been confirmed that, despite Console having them, that all supposed-to-be legacy items will no longer exist in Mobile when the update rolls out. ~:(
well that is a pain. I know i cannot beat Ocram on my own but litterally can jump straight to his boss fight at the moment.

I just hope you live up to what you promised without August status
[doublepost=1566134426,1566134286][/doublepost]I just hope you live up to what you promised without August status

Oh, I forgot to battle turkor the ungreatful and lepus. Why? I never battled them, so I might need to do the last things before it gets too late. :)
#goodbye_old_version
Just turn off the wifi. Open the settings, set the day to easter or thank giving you will able to fight them for the last time.

Last edited:
No legacy items, but I believe trophies that are hung up will stay unless you break them. That’s what I heard.

Exactly. I can feel that too.
(another off topic question: I can't deal with multi quote because my phone is nokia (wia keypad). So how can I tag/mention someone if I want to replay to them? For example this message was for the real bryan until...)

Last edited:
Yes i see this guy on every post regarding mobile and he likes everyone's reply.He liked my first ever post on this forum i absolutely love this guy/girl❤️❤️❤️on top of that he loves ducksss so do iiii

A5AD514F-69D6-4CD0-97E7-24309B72F0F7.jpeg

Seriously though, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I’ve been waiting for AGES for this!!!

To think 3.0821917808219... years (1,125 days, 27,000 hours, 1,620,000 minutes, 97,200,000 seconds) from the last 1.2 patch on the Play store to the 1.3 update a long wait that will finally pay off

(So close to pi (π) years)

Blazing blue, I am pretty certain the developers are releasing the date of the 1.3.

In fact, the beta is something that has been released to a controlled group of people that applied for testing.

I don’t mean to sound rude, I a, just trying to be helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom