Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I do mobile 1.3 on an ipad 2?Sure hope so!
You mean if it will run? The game will be no longer updated for the original iPad 2 if it was, but the 1.3 will come to iPad mini 2 or iPad Air 2 if you meant one of those

Last edited:
Calm down guys there just talking about beta (I think... correct me if I'm wrong)

As other members have posted, this is the official release date for the main Mobile version. The beta has already been in progress for some time. On August 27th the 1.3 update will be released for all Mobile players with iOS and Android devices that meet the required minimum specs. Amazon will follow at another time. :dryadsmile:

No legacy items, but I believe trophies that are hung up will stay unless you break them. That’s what I heard.

Exactly. I can feel that too.

Sadly, even Ocram’s precious green gem trophy will be extinct from Mobile as well, as Loki stated in the May SotG that all exclusive items, whether it be a pet, Horn o’ Plenty, or even the Ocram trophy will be wiped out from all saves when the game is updated the next time. Sorry if this bums anyone out! ~:(

(another off topic question: I can't deal with multi quote because my phone is nokia (wia keypad). So how can I tag/mention someone if I want to replay to them? For example this message was for the real bryan until...)

Since you are unable to deal with multi-quote, you can tag/mention someone by copying and pasting the name of anybody’s account! That way, you can direct a message to anyone you want! I hoped this helped, Mine®!~:)

9 days left.

Getting warmer... ~:)

Funny story: Apparently, I feel like August is somehow connected to the moon. Don’t Starve Together had the lunar-themed Turn of Tides update to the game last Thursday, and now, Terraria is getting the lunar-themed 1.3.0.7 update next Tuesday! Heck, even both games eventually have you pitted against crazy Eldritch Abominations all throughout their progression! Quite the coincidence, is it not?
F95A9E89-2AC3-47F7-A682-3C87A9976E7A.jpeg

DD8B3FA9-88EA-4E46-AF35-A09683CC72E2.jpeg

Last edited:
Would be cool to quote the previous counting posts, so there would be all together
Edit: but unfortunately it seems you can't do it at the moment;(;(;(
but I can do this... Watch out.
[doublepost=1566206534,1566206201][/doublepost]
10 days left.
(I want to count down days left to release in this thread everyday) :)
Now 9 days left.

I really want to see that day when loki creates a thread named "That's no moon... It's a moonlord: Terraria 1.3 mobile launchs today". What a day! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trophies and things will disappear from inventories and chests but I believe if they are hung up they will stay unless you break them.

Hope to have control support
Will you be able to use a controller now with this update?

Not until post launch, but its in the plans.

Why did y'all team up with the makers of Dungeon Defenders

Because the team enjoys the DD series and it was an opportunity to work with some cool folks?

I happen to own Terraria 3DS. Does that count as 'all current owners of Mobile Terraria'?

No, sorry. "Mobile" is defined as Apple/Google/Amazon - phones and tablets. Products from Sony/MS/Nintendo fall under the "Console" moniker.

I do have a small question though. On your old worlds, will the underworld background stay the same or update to the new one?

If you mean the parallax-style background in UW/Hell, yes it is in.

When will the Japanese version be distributed?

Not really sure - that's a question that I will have to ask 505 Games.

Umm im new here and i just wanna ask a question, will we need to buy Terraria again or just have the game updated?
How much will it be

If you already own Terraria on Mobile, then it will appear as a free update to your existing game. If you do not own Terraria Mobile, then you will need to purchase the game (no price increases that I know of) and then you will get it automatically.

I wonder if Chinese AppStore will be included in the releasing... I heard that there's already a company released a '1.3 Terraria Mobile' which was re-made by themselves(their version is...hmm...). So is it going to be switched to the formal version, or us Chinese players will have nowhere to purchase the mobile version?

I know that there have been discussions about potentially bringing the DR version to all markets - including China. Obviously, some additional work will be needed to satisfy localization and government requirements there, but I can see this happening.

@Loki, I just have one more question. WilI Terraria 1.3 Mobile have an option to zoom in inventory UI?

You can zoom in/out while in inventory, but that only affects the world itself... not the size of inventory boxes. There is some degree of UI scaling possible in the Edit Interface menu... how much depends heavily on your device. There is only so far one can scale up UI on such small screens. ;)

Nope 1.3 has more items,but 1.3.1 adds in a few items but adds in new
Wiring mechanics.

1.3.1 is indeed cool - but I think most folks would agree with you in that 1.3 is a MUCH bigger update than 1.3.1. That said, there is a plan/internal roadmap if you will.... but new content will not be the first thing up. That will be hotfixes and then a focus on the additional customizations/tweaks to controls and controller support that we have mentioned many, many times in the run up to launch. After that, well, stay tuned and we will share those plans when the time is right. :)

No legacy items, but I believe trophies that are hung up will stay unless you break them. That’s what I heard.

Nope. No exclusive items will remain - not hung up, not in inventory, not anywhere. No legacy anything. See the May SOTG post for details.

Calm down guys there just talking about beta (I think... correct me if I'm wrong)

The Beta started weeks ago - this is the real, actual launch date. :)

1 question : does my mobile terraria fix? cause i have an post-plantera character and my terraria after launch says "failed to download/install" and i don't want to reinstall game. (sorry for bad english ^^') :golem:-_-

Gatekeeping an update wow, guys i don't mind lag, I'm playing on a phone I'm not expecting the best of the best, and you guys should not be gatekeeping an update like wow really? this is a bad enforcement of digital distribution oof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom