Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!! I've been playing xbox more lately, but now... Terraria on the go will be my priority, but i do have one question, my ipad is a 2012 ipad, or a model A1458, will i be able to play well? I have 5.32 GB free but its old. Please reply and thanks for everything you've done for the game!

Ive got a iPad 4 generation it have 1 GB ram and has the A6X processor which is 2 times faster than the normal A6 processor so I was wondering since is so close will it be able to run the A7 or 1.3 update because the A6X is very similar to the A7
From what info I see, probably not. I think the requirements have more to do with is the chip “Metal enabled” rather than how fast/slow the processor is, and A7 started the metal enabled chips. But you’ll see for sure in a couple days. :)

Finally!! I've been playing xbox more lately, but now... Terraria on the go will be my priority, but i do have one question, my ipad is a 2012 ipad, or a model A1458, will i be able to play well? I have 5.32 GB free but its old. Please reply and thanks for everything you've done for the game!
The info I see (iPad (4th generation) - Technical Specifications) says the A1458 is an iPad 4 and does not have the required “Metal enabled” chip that started with the A7 chip, so I don’t think so, but just like Epicterrans above you’ll find out for sure in a couple days.

Will there be a 3ds update as well??!! Please!!!??
Sorry, 3DS will no longer receive any updates due to system limitations.

Short story:
I encountered that moment when I killed a voodoo demon and he droped his voodoo doll above lava pool. I dove for it into endless amount of lava. I saved it but I died too. Not because of lava (I grapled away), it was because of that hell bat that was flying near me. The End :)

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been answered already, but do we know yet if the mobile and PC versions will use the same save formats now?

But the A6X has metal covering as it says on the wiki it says the metal spreads heat, but as the post said metal 'enabled' so it does have some metal maybe not as much as a A7 but still has metal

Do you think mobile 1.3.1 will be released before the end of the year?
[doublepost=1566661754,1566661685][/doublepost]I think we can all agree we are being stalked by NRLP.

I have been playing terraria mobile since the beginning of the month every once in a while a glitch would happen where fallen stars would disappear out of my inventory but when I reblog they're there. I'm really excited for 1.3 because it will hopefully bring new items to the game to help me fight the mechanical bosses like skeletron prime and the twins and the destroyer and help with the disappearing butterfly dust glitch. I had 1 butterfly dust and 20 souls of flight from wyverns. I had the souls of flight in my inventory and the dust in a chest I sifted through all fo my chests and could not find it anywhere but yesterday I sifted through my chests and saw the butterfly dust.

I have been playing terraria mobile since the beginning of the month every once in a while a glitch would happen where fallen stars would disappear out of my inventory but when I reblog they're there. I'm really excited for 1.3 because it will hopefully bring new items to the game to help me fight the mechanical bosses like skeletron prime and the twins and the destroyer and help with the disappearing butterfly dust glitch. I had 1 butterfly dust and 20 souls of flight from wyverns. I had the souls of flight in my inventory and the dust in a chest I sifted through all fo my chests and could not find it anywhere but yesterday I sifted through my chests and saw the butterfly dust.
There would be tons I mean TONS of new content, and that glitch you were experiencing with the fallen stars will got fixed, because they overwrote the code!

Do you think mobile 1.3.1 will be released before the end of the year?
[doublepost=1566661754,1566661685][/doublepost]I think we can all agree we are being stalked by NRLP.

I knew this would be the biggest question after 1.3’s release date (obviously)! ~:p Of course, 1.3’s barely exiting out of its Beta stage, so it’s probably going to take DR Studios a few more months time before we get to enjoy that glorious yellow wrench, as well as The Grand Design. ~:)

I knew this would be the biggest question after 1.3’s release date (obviously)! ~:p Of course, 1.3’s barely exiting out of its Beta stage, so it’s probably going to take DR Studios a few more months time before we get to enjoy that glorious yellow wrench, as well as The Grand Design. ~:)
The yellow wrench is the best part of 1.3.1, period!

Will the phone be available on mobile 1.3
Do you mean cell phone? If yes, then yes it will be waiting there until crafted. :)
The yellow wrench is the best part of 1.3.1, period!
I think whole mechanism update is great, not just yellow wrench. I'm excited for logic gates, conveyor belts, grand design, and all of the rest. :)
(p.s: I'm getting really good at posting, with nokia)

I think whole mechanism update is great, not just yellow wrench. I'm excited for logic gates, conveyor belts, grand design, and all of the rest. :)
I also think that too, all of the improvements they did to wiring, it’s just that I love the the color yellow for some reason :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom