Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! I knew that, so I made a little joke about it! ~:p

Sadly, however, Ocram, Turkor the Ungrateful and Lepus will permanently sacrifice themselves to allow 1.3.0.7 to arrive. At least it’s quite the tradeoff! ~:)
Lol when I started playing, early March this year, I was very disturbed whenever I saw a diseaster bunny, along with Ostara's hare in the guide quotes, later learning that lepus was Greek (I think) for hare and realized that it litterally meant hare as in bunny
[doublepost=1566678908,1566678664][/doublepost]NRLP if you see this thanks for posting my questions I'm actually male btw. Have a good day ;)

2 days left. (I run out of hoorays! :) )

If you ran out of “hoorays,” why not add in some “huzzah!” for the last 2 days? Adds some spice to the final countdown, and I’m totally “not” referencing that one great song by Europe! Have a certain music video that coincidentally has a space-theme to the lyrics to pump up your anticipation, everyone! See you all real soon! ~:p

Last edited:
Why does my game stays like this??
Screenshot_20190825-144615.jpg

[doublepost=1566715739,1566715652][/doublepost]
Why does my game stays like this??
Screenshot_20190825-144615.jpg

Is it part of the upcoming update?? Thank you for the answer

As long as I back it up?? I can get again my old progress??
no as long as you don't uninstall it, your progress won't get lost. But you will need to back your saves up (wia forums method or root) if you want to install it again from google play. Or you can use help of a friend to send you the obb file. OR wait 2 days for 1.3.0.7 to arrive. :)

no as long as you don't uninstall it, your progress won't get lost. But you will need to back your saves up (wia forums method or root) if you want to install it again from google play. Or you can use help of a friend to send you the obb file. OR wait 2 days for 1.3.0.7 to arrive. :)

Ok thank you, i will use the last method "waiting method" :happy: I'm going crazy if I lost all my progress @_@

I'm really bored: no tablet, no PC, no games, no console, no endless cartoons (I'll get depressed for days if a good show ends. Like when gravity falls ended :( ) even update is arriving 2 days later. I gonna die.

I’ve been waiting for sooooo long Victory Is mine!!! Moon lord you better run I got an unreal coin gun!!! YAAAAAAHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom