Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:kingslime:How many days is left before 1.3 launch in other countries/region because in our region its 1 day left before august 27:kingslime:
Its august 25 right now and tommoeow ia 26

Last edited:
:kingslime:How many days is left before 1.3 launch in other countries/region because in our region its 1 day left before august 27:kingslime:
Its august 25 right now and tommoeow ia 26
As far as I'm aware, it will be launched at the same "moment" everywhere.

Do i need to back Up my character to Cloud Save??
Backing up is always a good idea if you are able to do that (the in-game cloud save has not been working properly for some time).

So far, the conversion of data during update has worked quite well during testing, and a backup of your local data is made and saved in the process in the event something goes wrong. We'll have more information about that on launch day.

I would really like to know what time it will be updateable and please mention the time zone aswell cause i can stay awake all night if i have hope of it being updateable even at midnight ,thanks.
P.S we all were like crazy about release date now at least i am crazy about the time sorry

Last edited:
No
I was just surprised it was a Nokia because I've only seen really old ones with just call capability
[doublepost=1566759571,1566759516][/doublepost]And for me school doesnt start till the 3rd (I'm going into 7th grade)
[doublepost=1566759630][/doublepost]Of September

i’m so glad we finally get to experience this on mobile! i began on mobile, not too long after i got terraria, (maybe a few months) 1.3 released on PC. i was hyped for the mobile release immediately. i waited three long years with many delays and decided to get the PC version, a good decision in my opinion. now, after four years of waiting, i can go back to my roots of playing terraria with friends on our phones, and enjoy 1.3 on mobile. tuesday will be a good day.

Finally new content, Not to be rude I know that being a game developer is extremely hard work
I’ve been growing tired of doing the same thing like trying to beat the destroyer with bones, now I can fight the moonlord with bones, then I’ll beat every boss with BONES in expert mode:naughty::naughty:
[doublepost=1566776638,1566776589][/doublepost](insert megalovania sound file here)
[doublepost=1566776819][/doublepost]Trust me it’s possible with titan armour which will be leaving us soon
R.I.P titan armour the mobile rangers will miss you

I'm really bored: no tablet, no PC, no games, no console, no endless cartoons (I'll get depressed for days if a good show ends. Like when gravity falls ended :( ) even update is arriving 2 days later. I gonna die.

Don’t forget about Star vs. the Forces of Evil, another Disney show which ended as recently as June... such an amazing, hilarious show that could be on par with Gravity Falls with the weirdness... ~:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom