Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I have firecrackers... anybody want to have a whole stack for 5 platinum? If only we had servers...
[doublepost=1566844907,1566844757][/doublepost]I got as many firecrackers to buy as u want... when I build a trade centre In one of the mobile servers... I'll be trading like a boss

As far as i know. If USA still not reached August 27, we still not get the update. Wish me wrong.

Ohhhhh grrrrrrr so tired... I feel like I was used as a wheel on a log truck!!!!!!
[doublepost=1566845283,1566845180][/doublepost]Does anybody want rare firecrackers? I got HEAPS! 5 plat per stack of 99 and 999 platinum for my entire supply. SPECIAL OFFER

Alright I have servers for terraria... mobile and the new update may... remove items... so I'd get them and test them before they GO... like firecrackers selling for 5 platinum per stack and 999 platinum for my whole supply... trade those and we r good... just because I need a little cash... anyone got any useable money? Pls
[doublepost=1566845823,1566845766][/doublepost]Is ocram getting removed?

Does anybody want rare firecrackers? I got HEAPS! 5 plat per stack of 99 and 999 platinum for my entire supply. SPECIAL OFFER
I have HEAPS of plat coins. I can give them to you for free if you want. Because firecrackers would die tomorrow. Just give me your multiplayer tag when 1.3 released.

Is someone interested to do a multiplayer survival since the beginning with me?
I never had the chance to do a really multiplayer game,si I am really looking forward to! :pslime:

Just find me in the terraria servers app... my guy in shoomite has a lot... closest server to 1 in the game... mobile
[doublepost=1566846209,1566846149][/doublepost]That is how my multiplayer works... the free servers of course...
[doublepost=1566846261][/doublepost]I'll be there for 15 mins GO!

Lets wait till tomorrow. Maybe offical servers are better. Or I can just upload my world after it released.
[doublepost=1566846471,1566846340][/doublepost]I don't have my android device right now.

Quick question do you know what time it will be realised because some games do it at midnight and others at midday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom