Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanna wait with me for the 1.3 update to come out i have to wait till 11pm
yessss... meeeee..

Anyone knows what is the update size of the android and ios ? I am from Sri Lanka so we have a mess of a internet packages. According to the Time converters i will receive the update in the night. So i don't want to stay another 6 hours or so if my data packages were exhausted while downloading.

Please some one let me know the file sizes in both android and ios versions?

I own both android and ios version. Nerd to terraria of course.

Last edited:
Is the terraria 1.3 mobile will release at 8:00am or 4:00am
Im from malaysia and right now is 1250P.M. but still no update notification yet
Terraria o_Oo_O How much will it cost?

It will be available a little later. It isn't available yet. It's planned to be available starting at 9am EST. It may still take some time after that to become available overall depending on several factors such as Internet Connection Speed. You can use this to check from your own time zone: Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

It will still cost the same as it is now. $4.99

It will be available a little later. It isn't available yet. It's planned to be available starting at 9am EST. It may still take some time after that to become available overall depending on several factors such as Internet Connection Speed. You can use this to check from your own time zone: Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

It will still cost the same as it is now. $4.99

The pricing staying as is shows just how much the Terraria developers care and love the game and its community. They poured in a ridiculous amount of resources to keep up the production of Mobile Terraria, and they even decided to not ramp up the pricing by even a mere dollar! Taking a look back at the modern gaming economy, most modern gaming companies would purposefully create an enormous paywall to even have a sliver of this content, but the main Terraria teams know that even if they are creating a massive, big update for free, the community will always give back in one way or another. Hopefully this message will have some great takeaways to know that there are some gaming companies that are made from, and by the community that loves them. ~:)

I’ll see you all on the next thread that will announce the long-awaited release of the update. Party on through the midnight sky, my forum friends.~:)

3A5C5972-0ECE-4CDD-A715-3B98202E2B2C.png

Last edited:
I didn't find any information on update for android version obtained through in-app purchase in trial version of the game... Will it get 1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom