Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys cenx said it will be around 9am est and it is 4 am est so atleast 5 hours left.Have patience,make room for more stuff in your world or plan out how you will finish the game in expert mode,cheers.
Have patience i know these few hours seem longer than the 3 years but trust me they will be worth it!
I really want to thank the developers i was about to buy a pc some time ago to play with my best friend but when i saw 1.3 was coming i didn't purchase you all saved me alot of expense(i live in pakistan so a pc is worth alot of rupees)

Guys cenx said it will be around 9am est and it is 4 am est so atleast 5 hours left.Have patience,make room for more stuff in your world or plan out how you will finish the game in expert mode,cheers.
Have patience i know these few hours seem longer than the 3 years but trust me they will be worth it!
I really want to thank the developers i was about to buy a pc some time ago to play with my best friend but when i saw 1.3 was coming i didn't purchase you all saved me alot of expense(i live in pakistan so a pc is worth alot of rupees)
I don't have to make space because I think I'll do a whole new adventure since the beginning! ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom