Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Freakybaddy, post: 1807044, member: 141128"] Eu não preciso abrir espaço porque acho que vou fazer uma nova aventura desde o começo! ^ ~ ^ [/QUOTE]

Me too, a whole new experience

Sorry passengers! Looks like some of our friends are droping down from the train. No problem, they could catch us. On your left side you can see former boss, Ocram. And on the right you can see its drops like dragon and spectre armor, soul of blight, its beloved trophy and etc. Watch carefuly because this is the last time you see Ocram. Next sight: turkor the ungreatful after an hour. :)

Sorry passengers! Looks like some of our friends are droping down from the train. No problem, they could catch us. On your left side you can see former boss, Ocram. And on the right you can see its drops like dragon and spectre armor, soul of blight, its beloved trophy and etc. Watch carefuly because this is the last time you see Ocram. Next sight: turkor the ungreatful after an hour. :)
Awesome

I didn't find any information on update for android version obtained through in-app purchase in trial version of the game... Will it get 1.3?
Anyone who had the Android trial version and purchased the full version in-app - you will be converted to the full version and receive the update.

Anyone who JUST had the Android trial version - they will NOT get the update, they will be prompted to buy the full version from the store (which will include the update).

There will no longer be a playable trial version and it has already been removed from the Play Store.

Hey everyone, when mobile get 1.3 anyone would like to play with me ? I'm always single player so it quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom