Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the payment conversion in the trial version in Google Play? i bough it there
That one hasn't been pushed out yet, I'm told. I don't know the exact issue, but I know personally that it should work.

Sorry for the delay, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Terraria disappeared in my Play Store. I still have the game in version 1.2.4. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0. I have 1.5 GB RAM and Android version 5.1.1.
So my questions are:
1. What exactly is OpenGL ES 3.0?
2. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Terraria disappeared in my Play Store. I still have the game in version 1.2.4. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0. I have 1.5 GB RAM and Android version 5.1.1.
So my questions are:
1. What exactly is OpenGL ES 3.0?
2. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Did you purchase it in-app from the trial version? If so, there seems to be a delay in updating that version. It's coming though.

Google search will tell you what OpenGL is. :)

Two crying kids. The update has killed terraria on their tablets. 2GB Ram on the Hudl 2 but I cannot push it to give 1GB ram available despite factory resetting and stripping out the bloatware. 5.1 android.

Any ideas? Terraria just opens and closes immediately.

Did you purchase it in-app from the trial version? If so, there seems to be a delay in updating that version. It's coming though.

Google search will tell you what OpenGL is. :)
I bought the full version from the Play Store. Thanks for the info, I'll google OpenGL ES 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom