Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already done. I'll check up on the status of those.
I was wondering if there was any news about the update coming for all these devices, positive or negative... Or a time to expect them... Could you explain what are you doing about that? If you want, I'm just curious...

My son has a 1st generation kindle fire. Is there a way to rollback my Amazon version on my Galaxy S6 so they can be compatible for multiplayer? He wants to make a new character on the Google Drive on the Galaxy so he can pass his valuable items on the Fire to it.

For some particular reason when I load my world it crashes half way it's not even a laggy world it has few houses and that's basically it this has to be fixed I spent ages setting this world up I can't stand to lose another world due to a error of some sort not allowing or glitching varieties of things this must be fixed immediately I'm so tired of losing progress.

Does this happens to anyone?
Falling Stars travel through dirt like there is no blocks.
Yes is happens to me too and, also my game crashes every time I enter my crafting station. Due to a lot of crafting recipes I've unlocked. Even when my device storage is more than 1GB.;(

Is this a bug? So much bloodroot? Near overworld..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-02-17-40-14.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-02-17-40-14.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 201
Yes is happens to me too and, also my game crashes every time I enter my crafting station. Due to a lot of crafting recipes I've unlocked. Even when my device storage is more than 1GB.;(
The storage is not important, 1GB of RAM is needed.
But other than this I can't help much more... I still haven't got the update:dryadcry:

Anyone seen that torch placement is weird?
Can anyone tell me how to plant shivthorn in clay pots?

Last edited:
Anyone seen that torch placement is weird?
Can anyone tell me how to plant shivthorn in clay pots?
Weird in which way?
Before this update some times when I placed a torch on a block the game would substituted the block with the torch (really annoying if above that block there is a fluid like lava or lots of water)

Hey has anyone noticed when you are flinging your sword one direction while flying the other it your carrier turns around but the wings are in front of you now

it happens also if you walk. I've noticed it with the net: if you swing your weapon or tool in the opposite direction towards to you are walking the character does the moonwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom