Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received another update on my non-amazon (Nexus 7 2013. Android 5.1.1) device. Changed my build from 11983 to 11985. Any notes on what this update is for? Also, the game icon in the Amazon store is different than what's on my device. Is this simply a cosmetic bug or do I have a different release/ build?

Thanks for any information. No hurry!! I know there are more pressing issues than mine.

Just received another update on my non-amazon (Nexus 7 2013. Android 5.1.1) device. Changed my build from 11983 to 11985. Any notes on what this update is for? Also, the game icon in the Amazon store is different than what's on my device. Is this simply a cosmetic bug or do I have a different release/ build?

Thanks for any information. No hurry!! I know there are more pressing issues than mine.
Hmm. I haven't received anything since yesterday on my Kindle (says it updated 22 hrs ago). Store page still has June 16th on it as the last update.

What seems interesting, though: when I check the version number in-game, from the Options screen, it says '11983', and I have the same game icon as the store page. When I go to the App Manager, through the settings menu, it says the Terraria version is 1.2.11985, and still has the snow/Santa suit/fishing pole icon.

Hmm. I haven't received anything since yesterday on my Kindle (says it updated 22 hrs ago). Store page still has June 16th on it as the last update.

What seems interesting, though: when I check the version number in-game, from the Options screen, it says '11983', and I have the same game icon as the store page. When I go to the App Manager, through the settings menu, it says the Terraria version is 1.2.11985, and still has the snow/Santa suit/fishing pole icon.
Interesting! I just checked the build number in game and it is showing 11983. It's only showing build 11985 through the app manager. On my device all Terraria game icons show the snow/Santa suit/fishing pole icon. I only see the new icon when I check in the Amazon store. Well, this cleared nothing up lol!!! No worries. Probably just a small bug. Just happy to be playing the new content!! Thanks for the reply Tunnel King. Appreciate all you have done for us throughout this rather lengthy update process! I'm sure it can be a thankless job at times. Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
As I have already wrote I have a p8 lite made by Huawei with 2 Gb of ram and android 5.0.1 (I don't know which version is) should it be compatible? I don't have the update `:cry:

Will Terraria become available for the FireTV generation 1 again? I try to purchase it from the FireTV and the message is "This app is not available for your platform".

Samsung Galaxy S7 latest stock Verizon Ota. Not seeing a download or update button in Amazon underground app. Isn't even listed in my apps anymore though there is a record of the purchase if I need to dispute with Amazon on that... Started looking into this when the game ate my suit of meteorite armor and turned it into the armor I had tried to exchange it for on my character. Guess it's time to make more world's and fight more eyes and smash more shadow orbs... BTW I am stuck on build 10333. I had no idea controller support was coming to android

Are the terraria apps for people with less than 1gb not going to get a update since they aren't going to go back in future updates

Does anyone else have a 4TH gen Kindle? I'm just wondering.
I have a 4th gen Kindle Fire, and ever since the 1.2 update came, it started lagging really badly. I just recently traded it in for a 10th gen Kindle Fire HD, and it seems to not have the lighting issues as in 4th gen.

@ tunnelking well ive found that turning off the google play seems to address the constant crash issue hope that helps. No option for expanded worlds and no real abilty to connect with multiplayer .. thank you for your tireless efforts

Amazon Underground is for free apps. The Amazon Terraria app isn't free.
Why does terraria show up in it then at a price of $4.99? I have emailed amazon, we'll see if they help me out. I bought the game with Amazon coins on underground. I think they just renamed the amazon app to that to try to market the underground services.

I understand that this update helps with the cloud saves. I was wondering if there is anyway to backup the local saves on the Amazon Fire version of Terraria. I've tried to locate the files but not had any luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

is it normal that I cannot catch a walking goldfish with the bugnet? For 3 times a goldfish passed me walking while I was using the net and suicided itself against the pet. But right after the rain I caught a goldfish with the net in the water.
Just to know if I have to report it as a bug

I have a Kyocera Hydro Vibe running Android 4.4.2 with 1 and a half gigs of ram. Terraria isn't showing up at all in the Amazon App store. Will my phone become compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom