Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uugh You know what?!!! Maybe I'm done playing this "GAME" and going back to minecraft PE!!!
It's more better then this bug making, time wasting, glitch, crashing crap!!!! :mad:o_O

Aaaaaaaaaand now my new world is crashing a few minutes to a few seconds after logging in, this game has gotten completely unplayable.

Those crashing:

Device?

Other apps open?

Any other pertinent info? Happy to pursue fixes, but I need info given to 505 or that I can point them to directly.

Those crashing:

Device?

Other apps open?

Any other pertinent info? Happy to pursue fixes, but I need info given to 505 or that I can point them to directly.
Device is Kindle Fire HD (3rd generation), no other apps open in background. World is in hardmode, sometimes it lasts a few minutes and sometimes it crashes instantly, it only happens to a specific world, other worlds function normally. Can't think of any other important info. Hope this is helpful.

Those crashing:

Device?

Other apps open?

I use an Amazon Fire HD 6 with all Terraria worlds and characters in local save. No apps open in the background. It almost always crashes instantly, but on the rare occasion when it doesn't, I'll be able to get a minute or so of wandering around the unplayable, half-empty world before it crashes. The game also crashes instantly when I attempt to join a multiplayer world. There's really nothing else I can think of that would be of worth to you. I hope you can get to the bottom of this.

Those crashing:

Device?

Other apps open?

Left all that information on my post on the previous page. Only additional information to add is that I play with no other apps open. Thanks!

Those crashing:

Device?

Other apps open?

I already contacted them about this issue. They said that in the next update, you will be able.to save anything in a local slot to anything in a cloud slot. And that means that you will be able to reinstall the game and hopfully fix it.
[doublepost=1469458780,1469458714][/doublepost]All of your stuff that was saved to the cloud will stay there when reinstalling the game.

I already contacted them about this issue. They said that in the next update, you will be able.to save anything in a local slot to anything in a cloud slot. And that means that you will be able to reinstall the game and hopfully fix it.
[doublepost=1469458780,1469458714][/doublepost]All of your stuff that was saved to the cloud will stay there when reinstalling the game.
My world was in the cloud save and uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not fix the issue, it seems the save file itself is corrupted somehow.

I just talked to 505-games about it and they said that the update would reload the sprites and tiles and stuff like that. Meaning that it would fix on reinstallation.

I just talked to 505-games about it and they said that the update would reload the sprites and tiles and stuff like that. Meaning that it would fix on reinstallation.

Here's hoping so! Would be great to sort all of this out in one pass. :)

I have a miner bug for some root users I just rooted my Kindle to get my huge castle iced worked on for months and I use as file explorer pro and I can't find the .world files at all I rebooted my Kindle still no files

I can confirm that the new update is out for Amazon, as noted above. This should bring it back to the same level as the iOS/GooglePlay versions, as far as function and features.

A reminder: Amazon doesn't always push out updates as aggressively as iOS/GP do, you might have to visit the store page and re-deliver it to get the update right away.

Now the wire cutter and wrenches have a normal reach. Previously the 6/8/16 update they had unlimited reach, now just the usual reach of ~7 blocks, like pickaxes.
It's a introduced bug, like the one of the walking fish, or it is wanted? In the wiki it is written "Bonus +20 range"

I can confirm that the new update is out for Amazon, as noted above. This should bring it back to the same level as the iOS/GooglePlay versions, as far as function and features.

A reminder: Amazon doesn't always push out updates as aggressively as iOS/GP do, you might have to visit the store page and re-deliver it to get the update right away.

Wish I would have known to do that. I've been rrefreshing the Amazon store updates screen for 3 weeks now...

When you say "re-deliver" do you mean reinstall?

When you say "re-deliver" do you mean reinstall?
No, don't re-install! You may lose your saves if you do that.

I meant: go to the app page in the Amazon Store, choose your device, and click the Deliver button.

deliver app.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom