Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, don't re-install! You may lose your saves if you do that.

I meant: go to the app page in the Amazon Store, choose your device, and click the Deliver button.
Thank you! I didn't know I could do that with Amazon. I spent over an hour there trying to figure out what you meant. (Hops on mine tracks with lots of boosters to the Amazon site.) Oy Vey--after a lot of different attempts, I have yet to figure out what I need to do with Amazon to get the Deliver button to show up at all. I tried the Amazon site, the Amazon Shopping app (which said it doesn't do digital downloads), Amazon Underground App (only says I've purchased Terraria and what devices I have it's compatible with--the Amazon site says I have no devices registered and to download the Kindle app from Googleplay--love the irony there.) I tried using my tablet and my laptop. I don't know what I need from Amazon at this point. To end on a positive note, Terraria is the only game I've purchased for my tablets (new brick material for background walls!). I really appreciate everyone's hard work on such an addictive game. :)

Last edited:
Same problem here, can't update :/ also I can't find deliver button :c can you make screenshots or detailed point by point list how to make it appear? Thank you

Same problem here, can't update :/ also I can't find deliver button :c can you make screenshots or detailed point by point list how to make it appear? Thank you
I simply logged in to my Amazon account and searched for the Terraria app. At the top of the page, it tells me when I had previously purchased it, and the Deliver button is at the top right.

Instead of deliver I have add to list :c

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-11-14-32-03.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-11-14-32-03.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 224
No, guys.
Simply go to the Apps section of the Kindle home screen. Tap store.
It will bring you to the built in Kindle App Store, click the search button and search for Terraria.
Click update.

If your world is still crashing after updating to the latest version I'd recommend opening a support ticket with 505 Games so they can better troubleshoot with you. You've been in contact with them before, I remember from your and 505's previous posts. Opening a support ticket can hopefully lead to a solution. Be sure to give them lots of details and not just that your world is crashing.

https://support.505games.com/support/home

FYI I have a T-Mobile galaxy s6, and my phone has been telling me for a couple weeks that it has an update, but it won't install even though it downloads.

Same issue as last time when the update hadn't been pushed out to all devices.

There is a bug with desert biome: every time a scorpion spawns, also a condor does it and kills it.
Where I have to report it?

Reactions:
There is a bug with desert biome: every time a scorpion spawns, also a condor does it and kills it.
Where I have to report it?
There is a known issue with desert gore always appearing slightly off screen in the mobile desert. Hopefully it'll get fixed, but if not it's just a cosmetic issue. :) A bit annoying to always see desert gore spewing about.

Sorry, I should have also included this. Edited to add that you can always send 505 Games bug reports directly to them at their preferred form here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Last edited:
Are you properly logged into your Google account so that you can access it? That sounds like the issue here, a 403 error indicates that you don't have access.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mobile-backup-instructions.44551/

Thanks. I did install Google Drive and logged in there but still get the same error. Whenever I click the Google+ symbol inside Terraria I get the same 403 error.
The end goal is to transfer the saves to a new Kindle Fire HD 8 because we are making a warranty claim. So if there is another way to do that it would be helpful to know.

Last edited:
Thanks. I did install Google Drive and logged in there. Whenever I click the Google+ symbol inside Terraria I get the same 403 error.
The end goal is to transfer the saves to a new Kindle Fire HD 8 because we are making a warranty claim. So if there is another way to do that it would be helpful to know.
In that case you should probably submit a support ticket here: http://support.505games.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom