Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was on vacation an I looked on amazon and it says the last update was on October of 2015 so no the update hasn't came throu

Well hopefully the update arrived around this month as it should.:D
[doublepost=1463481246,1463481211][/doublepost]I mean the update ARRIVES it has arrived yet
[doublepost=1463481279][/doublepost]Hasn't. Stupid autocorrect

Honestly, doesn't 505 realize that without fixing the problems on amazon their reviews and downloads will start slowing down, until eventually they stop getting Terraria money from amazon completely. I mean I'd honestly be working on this as hard possible. (If I insulted you 505, I apologize, but you still should make this a pretty decent priority.)

Honestly, doesn't 505 realize that without fixing the problems on amazon their reviews and downloads will start slowing down, until eventually they stop getting Terraria money from amazon completely. I mean I'd honestly be working on this as hard possible. (If I insulted you 505, I apologize, but you still should make this a pretty decent priority.)
It's true that this entire incident has caused a large amount of stagnation for the amazon versions sales, ratings, and driving away players. This whole issue, including the bugs, was cause by flat out incompatibility with quite a few of the games features, and that has been posing a huge roadblock to overcome in finishing the update, and they also have to pay attention to the other mobile players, they have a lot of problems they need to sort out, and they can't devote 100% attention to the amazon version. So I really can't blame them for taking this long. But you do make a good point that this ordeal has been a terrible blow to 505's reputation among Amazon players. I'm just hoping that they actually get the game out in a week or so, for our sakes and theirs.:(:sigh:

P.S. if you want a good event arena I recommend going back to page six and looking at my instructions on how I built mine

Last edited:
Not necessarily... The reason why 505 is taking long on Amazon is for "Bug fixes" so I wouldn't say there would be a ton of bugs.

Technically, from what I can discern, it has taken so long to resolve critical crash issues isolated to Amazon that sourced back to something about how Cloud Saves were handled. That said, the core mobile codebase has been getting ongoing bugfixes...so technically, you would still be correct. That said, bugs still remain - and they should continue to be addressed moving ahead.

I can't get this stuff because I can't get chlorophyte. When I first beay Jim was before they buffed him so I already had dragon armor. And i've never obtained the anhk sheild.

Guys I'm really sad now... I prepared so hard for 1.2.4 and now my terraria got deleted. So I reinstalled it and Everything was gone. Now I'm really really bummed. ;(

Guys I'm really sad now... I prepared so hard for 1.2.4 and now my terraria got deleted. So I reinstalled it and Everything was gone. Now I'm really really bummed. ;(
And I had so much and now my character is junk. I had everything built, made a ton of stuff, and I was ready for 1.2.4 but now it got erased :(

And I had so much and now my character is junk. I had everything built, made a ton of stuff, and I was ready for 1.2.4 but now it got erased :(
i cri evrytiem
No seriously, that has happened to me so many times, Im on a amazon kindle fire 3rd gen, and there are some major issues with it. I crash like once a month, but when i do, i sometimes lose all my progress. It sucks. Im looking to get a new kindle fire though.

:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:
i cri evrytiem
No seriously, that has happened to me so many times, Im on a amazon kindle fire 3rd gen, and there are some major issues with it. I crash like once a month, but when i do, i sometimes lose all my progress. It sucks. Im looking to get a new kindle fire though.
Well at least I know I'm not the only one... Hopefully 1.2.4 will be better. I'll try to recover my stuff before 1.2.4.
[doublepost=1463839402,1463839363][/doublepost]Oh lol I didn't mean to put 10 million emojis up their

i cri evrytiem
That does suck, I'm sure it happens to most players out there, it has happened to me several times, most recently with my op melee character who I put well over a 100 hours into developing. I was so angry when I lost all of my OP equipment armors, accessories and weapons, along with over 30 platinum coins. But I am recovering by building up my flail only character and my ranger only character. I would make a mage or another warrior but I still have my original warriors world. And all of the riches it has, so I decided to make that into a kind of hub world, where I can build up an absurd amount of stuff. So yeah...:indifferent:

This is precisely why we pushed so hard for the backup functionality. So a lost save becomes a "let me get my backup" vs a disaster.

Did your entire app get deleted or just the save - I'm confused.

This is precisely why we pushed so hard for the backup functionality. So a lost save becomes a "let me get my backup" vs a disaster.

Well somehow my app got deleted. Idk how. I came back from a trip to the store and terraria wasn't installed.

I'm super confused. I just got on and my achievements and leaderboard stuff is saved but when I go to world and character it says start a new one. Please help.

That's odd. Apps don't just self-delete.

Not sure what I can do to help? Best coarse of action would be to reach out to 505 Customer Support.

I have no clue how it deleted nor if anything could be done to retrieve things....but they would if anyone does.

Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom