Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's odd. Apps don't just self-delete.

Not sure what I can do to help? Best coarse of action would be to reach out to 505 Customer Support.

I have no clue how it deleted nor if anything could be done to retrieve things....but they would if anyone does.

Sorry :(
Well I'll try to recover my stuff before 1.2.4. Thanks anyways ;)

Okay so I went on to my ranged characters world and all of my NPCs are gone, and all of my chests are empty.... So that character is completely useless now....

That has only happened to me once. It was when I came home from summer camp a few years ago and everything was gone. To this day it has never happened since. In fact the only bug I've seen recently was on my sister's world. I dont know if its bad but when I entered her world every naturally occurring block (dirt, stone, etc.) Was gone I stepped out of my house to see what was going on and fell all the way to the bottom of the world. It then kicked me off her world.
[doublepost=1464272330,1464272192][/doublepost]
When does anybody think that it's going to come out? Is there any sort of a release date any time soon?
They said around the end of may I believe...
But were only got a few more days left of may...
:sigh:

Guys I'm really sad now... I prepared so hard for 1.2.4 and now my terraria got deleted. So I reinstalled it and Everything was gone. Now I'm really really bummed. ;(
Do you have any siblings? They might have deleted it. My sister used to delete it all the time. That was, before she got addicted to it...

That has only happened to me once. It was when I came home from summer camp a few years ago and everything was gone. To this day it has never happened since. In fact the only bug I've seen recently was on my sister's world. I dont know if its bad but when I entered her world every naturally occurring block (dirt, stone, etc.) Was gone I stepped out of my house to see what was going on and fell all the way to the bottom of the world. It then kicked me off her world.
[doublepost=1464272330,1464272192][/doublepost]
They said around the end of may I believe...
But were only got a few more days left of may...
:sigh:

The part that kicked you off your sister's world might be internet lag. Sometimes I play with my brothers and I see blocks spawn on screen when I move really fast with my lightning boots.

You know what I don't really like about terraria? The accessories are visible. I think you should be able to turn them off

Do you have any siblings? They might have deleted it. My sister used to delete it all the time. That was, before she got addicted to it...
My sister has her own kindle she plays with and I always keep it away anyways. But no biggy I'm already in hardmode. Just gotta kill the bosses and get my turtle armor and terra blade

Hey, is it my Kindle, or is anybody else having major frame rate drops when they change biomes? It's probably not my Kindle because before I opened it today it's been running at 45-60 fps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom