Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my ranged character was pretty much useless since everything that wasn't in my inventory got deleted, I decided to start a mage character, I'm already preparing for WoF so there shouldn't be too much preparation left to do for Duke fishron and frost moon by the time the update comes out. So I'll have a mage and warrior character ready for 1.2.4, and with school almost over I'll have plently of time to enjoy the new content, THE HYPE CANNOT BE CONTAINED!

I think i know what your talking about. Like everytime you leave the game. All ingame sprites come up on the screen. I even thought i saw the amazon drone in the background...

I think i know what your talking about. Like everytime you leave the game. All ingame sprites come up on the screen. I even thought i saw the amazon drone in the background...
Why do I get the feeling I'm not gonna play 1.2.4 until school starts? My kindle's screen broke so I can't use it. And I'll be in Utah all summer.
[doublepost=1464369120,1464369076][/doublepost]I did not mean to quote...

Hey, is it my Kindle, or is anybody else having major frame rate drops when they change biomes? It's probably not my Kindle because before I opened it today it's been running at 45-60 fps.
it happens whenever I use a fast item or an item with a bigger projectile (terra blade, inferno fork, shadow beam staff)

Well it took me 5 hours but I managed to transform my flail only character into a full blown warrior complete with paladins hammer, Terra blade, and scourge of the corrupter. I currently don't have the money to get them reforged but still, I now have a warrior ready for 1.2.4... presuming that it actually comes out this month...

Well it took me 5 hours but I managed to transform my flail only character into a full blown warrior complete with paladins hammer, Terra blade, and scourge of the corrupter. I currently don't have the money to get them reforged but still, I now have a warrior ready for 1.2.4... presuming that it actually comes out this month...
Good job! I'm on my way back to my stuff

Well, I have been somewhat preparing with a true nights edge cuz the stinking solar eclipse is rare for my world.

Well, I have been somewhat preparing with a true nights edge cuz the stinking solar eclipse is rare for my world.
Yeah at first solar eclipses are rare but what really got me a ton of them was when I put time on a long build.
[doublepost=1464447639,1464447530][/doublepost]
What if 505 Games Mobile is taking so long just to get us 1.3 Early Access for other platforms?
Well they're still is gonna be one more update for iOS and Android before 1.3 but console still has missing items from 1.2.4 but we hope to see news soon

Did you manage to gather anything of note since this?

A bit. Gonna push to have that all in a status update (for this and other stuff) early next week if possible. I think they were waiting to hear back on a few things that could affect that status, so it's worth the wait. :)

I think we can all agree that there is nothing worse than getting the A Solar Eclipse is happening!" Prompt, then having the game crash, and then the solar eclipse doesn't happen. I'm probably unlucky but this has happened to me 3 times, usually because in my excitement, I use the magic mirror before saving the game. :mad:;(:mad:

This thread took a wild turn talking about the release date of the update to solar eclipses.
Lol true but if the only thing you have is a kindle and the only game you have on it is terraria and you beat the version everyone would be outrageous on 1.2.4. As for solar eclipses well idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom