Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if they've been working on this for months and months I'd say there shouldn't be too much left but that's my logic.
On top of that it's been nearly a year since they announced that they were working on the 1.2.4 update for mobile and console. Btw the solar eclipse thing was just a specific example on how infuriating the bugs in the amazon version can be. In these times of boredom and patience I've just been having fun sharing random thoughts on terraria. Even if they aren't at all relevant to the topic of the original post made by 505.

On top of that it's been nearly a year since they announced that they were working on the 1.2.4 update for mobile and console. Btw the solar eclipse thing was just a specific example on how infuriating the bugs in the amazon version can be. In these times of boredom and patience I've just been having fun sharing random thoughts on terraria. Even if they aren't at all relevant to the topic of the original post made by 505.
Yeah. I'm just hoping they release soon. I'm tired of building unnecessary stuff over and over again... :confused:

I'm just thinking out loud here, but isn't the moon lord supposed to be cthulus bro? If so, doesn't that mean cthulu could be added? I just really wanted to put that out there. To make us think about something else besides the update...
[doublepost=1464648405,1464648290][/doublepost]By the way I do know the wiki isn't always true so forgive me if I'm wrong.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but isn't the moon lord supposed to be cthulus bro? If so, doesn't that mean cthulu could be added? I just really wanted to put that out there. To make us think about something else besides the update...
You know that was a joke, right? It was never supposed to be taken seriously.

Sorry I'm pretty new to Terraria...
Or should I say the forum at least...
It's fine I'm quite new to forums myself, but that is a good estimate. Originally moon lord wasn't supposed to even be... He was supposed to be one giant moon that shoots projectiles but that got changed by the one and only moon lord. I think moon lord might have a relationship with Cthulhu but we all know Cthulhu will be a boss. Hoping in 1.4 they'll have added him. ;)
[doublepost=1464650220,1464650140][/doublepost]But any news about Amazon anyone?

It's fine I'm quite new to forums myself, but that is a good estimate. Originally moon lord wasn't supposed to even be... He was supposed to be one giant moon that shoots projectiles but that got changed by the one and only moon lord. I think moon lord might have a relationship with Cthulhu but we all know Cthulhu will be a boss. Hoping in 1.4 they'll have added him. ;)
[doublepost=1464650220,1464650140][/doublepost]But any news about Amazon anyone?

Rumors say that Cthulhu will be added in Terraria Other Worlds...

Awkward silence...

Well anyways they should have a competition on the forums for how bosses should look. I haven't made the sprite yet but I came up with a boss idea... But I'm thinking, based on how it looks in my mind it would probably be too gruesome for the game and some of my ideas would be very stressful for players. I'm thinking about it making the game background a bunch of flames. And the moon would be split in half. BUT it would probably take a long time and the size I'm thinking of would probably crash the game so just ignore this comment...
[doublepost=1464725221,1464724973][/doublepost]
But the real question is, what happens when you defeat cthulu? Would Terraria get an ending? Or would there be something even more evil than cthulu in the game...

Awkward silence...

Well anyways they should have a competition on the forums for how bosses should look. I haven't made the sprite yet but I came up with a boss idea... But I'm thinking, based on how it looks in my mind it would probably be too gruesome for the game and some of my ideas would be very stressful for players. I'm thinking about it making the game background a bunch of flames. And the moon would be split in half. BUT it would probably take a long time and the size I'm thinking of would probably crash the game so just ignore this comment...
[doublepost=1464725221,1464724973][/doublepost] But the real question is, what happens when you defeat cthulu? Would Terraria get an ending? Or would there be something even more evil than cthulu in the game...
Well of course the adventure would have to continue. Maybe Cthulhu could be the last boss and then terraria otherworld comes in with new things. Or the updates can continue. Who knows???
[doublepost=1464731890][/doublepost]
It's the last day of May, surely there's something to announce at this point? Anyone?
Nope... Amazon news is pretty much dead. Hopefully someone brings the goodies soon.:confused:

(Goes insane and thinks he's Papyrus from UNDERTALE)
SPAHGETTI NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1464734435,1464734398][/doublepost]Stop your insufferable puns Sans!!!
[doublepost=1464734589][/doublepost]... This would be the perfect and worst time for the update to come out. My kindle is broken and I don't have anything to do. And then if the update comes after summer starts I have to wait till mid-late august to play it. :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

But if it DID have an ending what do you thunk it would be
[doublepost=1464735297,1464735245][/doublepost]Anyone seen my profile pic? I fin as lly got u t to work

I would be funny I they were just watching us while somehow telling everyone not on this three the update is ready and didn't tell us because they want to watch us be pathetic... But thats probably the stupidest conspiracy I have ever thought up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom