Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, weve been waiting for about six months. I CANT STAND IT ANY MORE!I i wish it would come out tomorrow at least...
[doublepost=1464973360,1464973269][/doublepost]Hey, has anyone seen thatgobguy in a while? He hasnt posted in forever. It would be funny if he was on vacation while the update comes out...

OH! WOW! I take a few days off from the forums to cram for regents and here is all this news! I can't believe that the update is completed! And I'm almost done maxing out my mage character! This is the best news I've heard in a year! I'm crossing my fingers for the update this weekend! JOYFULL EXCLAMATION!!!

Well I log in to play terraria and all is well. I save my game fully, take a break and my character is gone. I'm outta luck now. I just got a pick saw and possessed hatchet and my character is gone... The only thing that was left was my worlds. Now I'm sad again... ;( At least I have my true Excalibur and titanium armor...

Well I log in to play terraria and all is well. I save my game fully, take a break and my character is gone. I'm outta luck now. I just got a pick saw and possessed hatchet and my character is gone... The only thing that was left was my worlds. Now I'm sad again... ;( At least I have my true Excalibur and titanium armor...
DANG! :eek: I feel bad for you!:( Hopefully the updated is really really worth the wait!

Yeah I'm probably gonna make a new character and have a new world when the update comes out. Kind of like a clean slate. I'll still keep my old stuff though

I must applaud to Loki for keeping all very very calm during this time that it is so critical that we patiently wait for this great update

So much for this weekend, am I right? Unless someone else has the update and it takes longer for 4TH gen Kindles to get the update, I don't think it's going to come out this week.
Nope, I have one of the newest models (Fire 6 HD) and there's been no change, or anything from 505 for that matter. I'm assuming they haven't even submitted the update yet because I can't imagine the approval process taking more than a few days.

Is there any place to ask Amazon to give an ETA on the release? If so, I suggest all of you guys redirect your questions to such a place for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom