Mobile Terraria Mobile - Amazon Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I for one am excited about the update and bug fixes.
I really had no idea what all was missing since I have only ever played the Amazon version of this game.
I just bought it a couple of months ago. I do love it. The crashes are annoying. Looking forward to the end of that.
You should have seen how confused I was looking for stuff that wasn't in the game.
Anyway does anyone have suggestions for things to have or have accomplished before the update drops?
Oh and if you didn't know the update is coming... It's been submitted into Amazon and people say it could take a week or so, so be prepared :)

While i was waiting for another post on this thread I just now realized the glowinf mushroom background...
lol my favourite biome...

Hey guys how do you use music boxes?
Whenever i try to use one they just dissapear out of my inventory...
Is this a bug?
Oh this is a problem that has been going on but if you check the wiki and check music boxes it says that music boxes are fixed in 1.2.4 and music boxes should be place able, cost silver, and should be able to record songs as an equipable. If I recall the music box bug should be fixed in 1.2.4 if I'm correct.;)

Arent they free for some reason? If im correct its either music boxes or fountains...
Yeah they are free but they should cost silver same with the fountains. The music box is confusing but the features that everyone else has for music boxes should be in this upcoming update :p

Yeah they are free but they should cost silver same with the fountains. The music box is confusing but the features that everyone else has for music boxes should be in this upcoming update :p
That means I jave one last important thing to do before the update...
BUY AS MANY FOUNTAINS AND MUSIC BOXES AS POSSIBLE!

Well for new players if recommend these things...

1. An organized chest room

2. Fishing posts at your beach

3. Floating houses away from enemies

4. An armory (optional just for fun)

5. A boss arena for bosses in the future

6. House defense. Ex: dart traps and lava traps that surround your house

7. Bridges to navigate worlds

8. Organized base

9.Npc hotel (optional)

10. To top things off a music room (optional)

If you got some questions feel free to ask me. I love this game and this stuff got me far in the game;)

Well I have bridges and a plantera farm and a generic arena. Also a money trap or eclipse trap. Also the terra blade the Palladian hammer and shield. Just finished my ankh shield. The fishing spots are a good idea that I did not think of. Thanks for that. Oh and I can't get the golem to drop husks. Is that one of the missing things?

Well I have bridges and a plantera farm and a generic arena. Also a money trap or eclipse trap. Also the terra blade the Palladian hammer and shield. Just finished my ankh shield. The fishing spots are a good idea that I did not think of. Thanks for that. Oh and I can't get the golem to drop husks. Is that one of the missing things?
Yes the beetle husks are introduced in 1.2.4 as well as duke fishron. Looks like your all set for 1.2.4 just get some turtle armor. That's the stuff you need for beetle armor but keep a chlorophyte helmet since it's the most defensed helmet. I was really good like you with all that stuff but my really really good stuff got deleted. So I am not gonna play until the update to keep my current stuff and not risk getting my stuff deleted... Say how'd you get the Paladins hammer? I know you get it from Paladins in the hard mode dungeon but I've killed a ton and they just don't drop for me!! But other than that your all set ;)

Yes the beetle husks are introduced in 1.2.4 as well as duke fishron. Looks like your all set for 1.2.4 just get some turtle armor. That's the stuff you need for beetle armor but keep a chlorophyte helmet since it's the most defensed helmet. I was really good like you with all that stuff but my really really good stuff got deleted. So I am not gonna play until the update to keep my current stuff and not risk getting my stuff deleted... Say how'd you get the Paladins hammer? I know you get it from Paladins in the hard mode dungeon but I've killed a ton and they just don't drop for me!! But other than that your all set ;)

Well I tried and tried to get the Palladian hammer and shield. Finally I had to dig out a huge section of the dungeon until I just had a large flat strip at the bottom of the dungeon. I filled in all the hollow spots around the outside so my spawns were all dungeon spawns. Then I dropped a few water candles stood in the middle and after about the tenth Palladian I killed it dropped

It shows its out on the picture but the fishing pole and the net and a few items sent showing up example the bug net and the fishing pole
[doublepost=1465421623,1465421570][/doublepost]And it's gone on the Amazon Appstore

Yea there is no terraria on the Appstore and when I go to Amazon thru the browser it says I already have it and it's not compatible with my device. Lol

It shows its out on the picture but the fishing pole and the net and a few items sent showing up example the bug net and the fishing pole
[doublepost=1465421623,1465421570][/doublepost]And it's gone on the Amazon Appstore
It's still there for me:

http://www.amazon.com/505-Games-Ter...=UTF8&qid=1464974155&sr=8-4&keywords=terraria
(from my desktop)

Now, to get it to update on my Kindle, I just clicked the 'Deliver' button on the right side, and it immediately began downloading.

Yea there is no terraria on the Appstore and when I go to Amazon thru the browser it says I already have it and it's not compatible with my device. Lol
What device do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom