Mobile Terraria mobile angler quest bug

Domantas17728

Terrarian
I found a bug while I was playing online with my friend I was afk for a while and he was playing normally but when he got to angler and talked to him he said ANGLER (-1) and we had no idea what the quest was
It looks like I can only know what fish to catch beacuse for me it shows and for him not

I found a bug while I was playing online with my friend I was afk for a while and he was playing normally but when he got to angler and talked to him he said ANGLER (-1) and we had no idea what the quest was
It looks like I can only know what fish to catch beacuse for me it shows and for him not
Hi there @Domantas17728, were you playing online multiplayer with your friend, or were you playing local multiplayer with your friend on the same network (same WiFi)?

Same WiFi but why does this occur?
Not sure @Domantas17728, thanks for taking the time to send in your info though. Unfortunately I don't have a solution, but the good news is that the mobile version will be receiving an update that may help fix some of these issues. There is no release date, and there is no info on what the technical requirements will be to run the update yet.

Not sure @Domantas17728, thanks for taking the time to send in your info though. Unfortunately I don't have a solution, but the good news is that the mobile version will be receiving an update that may help fix some of these issues. There is no release date, and there is no info on what the technical requirements will be to run the update yet.
@Unit One Will this update be on Kindle fire

Back
Top Bottom