Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the 4th moon phase on my world and the Mechanic doesn’t sell the Mechanic’s Rod.

They’re supposed t slowly crawl on the the ground like normal Worms until you get close to them. Then they run away and despawn.

To be exact they burrow then despawn..

It’s the 4th moon phase on my world and the Mechanic doesn’t sell the Mechanic’s Rod.

They’re supposed t slowly crawl on the the ground like normal Worms until you get close to them. Then they run away and despawn.
That are supposed to do that, but on my phone they are stationary and they don't escape when I am near them (which is to my advantage :naughty:).

Usually just use a Unreal Tactical Shotgun and get damaged barely :naughty:
I prefer never over ranged, but maybe when the update for 1.3 content comes out, I may use some ranged weapons because of the endless quiver/musket pouch.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451347929,1451347911][/DOUBLEPOST]Melee*

…which is what I said.

Running away and burrowing are diffrent...but nevermind..I dont want this thing to be an issue

Can someone help me, I can't get any mounts. I have done a bunch of quests and I haven't got the fuzzy carrot or the angler armor. I have also tried to get all the other mounts but I couldn't get them.

How many quests have you done? 10 quests done are the requirement for the fuzzy carrot..as for the angler armor..umm I dont really remember

Yeah after I get my worms, I go to my statue box above the ocean and kill duke fishron with my horseman's blade. I stand on spikes for invincibility. :cool:
Why can you become invincible and i cant?
Nothing that i have to become invincible works not even the titanium armor:sigh:

How do you become invincible?
Nothing that i have to become invincible works not even the titanium armor

From what i remember..the continious damage from the spikes resets your invincibility time so that when duke hits you,you get no damage..(Im pretty sure thats how it works)
[DOUBLEPOST=1451357349,1451357245][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I wanted to ask something,are truffle worms spawning on ios only (because of the bugfix) or it also spawns on other platforms but its just so rare because the spawn rates of the monsters are messed up?

Last edited:
From what i remember..the continious damage from the spikes resets your invincibility time so that when duke hits you,you get no damage..(Im pretty sure thats how it works)
[DOUBLEPOST=1451357349,1451357245][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I wanted to ask something,are truffle worms spawning on ios only (because of the bugfix) or it also spawns on other platforms but its just so rare because the spawn rates of the monsters are messed up?
No, it also spawns on Android, but you have to remember, the monsters can kill the truffle worm and its also considered a monster itself, so try a battle potion and a water candle. :happy:

Sorry for being away for a few days - Xmas, family stuff, etc. Even evil trickster gods have to take family time. ;)

All i want to say is, PLEASE no more "coming soon" in your update posts

The challenge to that is that - prior to the update, all anyone wanted from them was to say SOMETHING...even if it were just "we are working on it, coming soon". So they are kinda damned if they do, damned if they don't here. Personally, I would rather them err on the side of saying something vs just abject silence until the fixes suddenly appear. :)

I think in an effort to keep us frequently informed, which they certainly did, 505 started coming out with dates too early. This has resulted in a lot of google play/Amazon players getting hyped, then getting let down. But on the bright side, it sounds like they are very close.

I, too am wondering where the GP update/fix went...I have sent an email to that regard this evening.

So here we are again waiting ..... and waiting ........ and waiting

Afraid that is unavoidable. Even if a fix were sitting right there to submit, if the device companies are not open, there is nothing that can be done. :(

Is nobody else bothered that 505 said they will release the update on the 23rd and now it the 26th no update and not a single word from them, ZERO so im guessing thry took a vaca without finishing what they started same as what happened in thanksgiving.

They got all that they could do done prior to what I assume was a cross-the-board shutdown (not only for them, but also for Apple, Google, and most companies). That said, as I noted above, I too am curious as to where that GP update went.

Ok, this was my previous post above. I go to check my ticket at 505 Games and my ticket is closed. Yeah, they responded with a generic reply. But why did they close the ticket? The issue has not been resolved. How are they suppose to know how many incidents are open if they close the tickets before the issue is resolved. @505 Games Support , @505Games-Mobile , @Nike Leon , @Loki Can this be addressed? This gives me less confidence that reporting problems are being taken serious. I know they are working on it... disappointing to say the least...

I've asked about this directly. I know they are working directly with Microsoft to fix the issue - AND rebuilding the entire code for WP in parallel in case that doesn't work. I do not know why tickets are closed - but I asked those that would know.

Regarding the windows phone issue.. Are there people who can actually play on a windows phone currently? If not, the response of "we cannot duplicate this issue" just means they don't have a windows phone to test.

Except that in order to pass certification, it would have to have been tested by MS as well. If it were crashing every time on their devices, there is zero chance the update ever passes cert. If that makes sense? It has been a confounding mystery for all thus far. :(

Duplication in QA terms means consistent cause-and-effect replication. Anyone can make a file go corrupt (power down or crash during a save cycle, for example)...but to actually find a bug to fix you need to have that cause and effect. Crashes in general are a very generic and nebulous issue. Impactful, to be sure...but often multifactorial and not always as simple as "a problem in the software". That is what they mean.

Again, I have asked about the ticket closings directly.

Sorry for being away for a few days - Xmas, family stuff, etc. Even evil trickster gods have to take family time. ;)

The challenge to that is that - prior to the update, all anyone wanted from them was to say SOMETHING...even if it were just "we are working on it, coming soon". So they are kinda damned if they do, damned if they don't here. Personally, I would rather them err on the side of saying something vs just abject silence until the fixes suddenly appear. :)

I, too am wondering where the GP update/fix went...I have sent an email to that regard this evening.

Afraid that is unavoidable. Even if a fix were sitting right there to submit, if the device companies are not open, there is nothing that can be done. :(

They got all that they could do done prior to what I assume was a cross-the-board shutdown (not only for them, but also for Apple, Google, and most companies). That said, as I noted above, I too am curious as to where that GP update went.

I've asked about this directly. I know they are working directly with Microsoft to fix the issue - AND rebuilding the entire code for WP in parallel in case that doesn't work. I do not know why tickets are closed - but I asked those that would know.

Except that in order to pass certification, it would have to have been tested by MS as well. If it were crashing every time on their devices, there is zero chance the update ever passes cert. If that makes sense? It has been a confounding mystery for all thus far. :(

Duplication in QA terms means consistent cause-and-effect replication. Anyone can make a file go corrupt (power down or crash during a save cycle, for example)...but to actually find a bug to fix you need to have that cause and effect. Crashes in general are a very generic and nebulous issue. Impactful, to be sure...but often multifactorial and not always as simple as "a problem in the software". That is what they mean.

Again, I have asked about the ticket closings directly.
They said that "we released ios early because apple will be on Christmas vaca" so why didn't they release gp update early? Gp had they're Christmas break on schedule too. Can't help but think that 505 is giving ios special attention. Makes sense since ios has more features like being able to buy multerraria having an in game recorder etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom