Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not forget that my game thinks that the jungle and the hallow are the same thing :D
when i am in my hallow, jungle music plays and some jungle enemies spawn

Same happens with me ^^^
I was gonna report it as a bug but wasn't sure if it was....
My base Is right next to the hallow and I have water candles there near a small water stream. Every time I go in range of the water candles, arapaimas spawn in the water.

Please fix the dayblooms don't have flowers eventhough it's fully bloomed..
This is not annoying.. But it's annoying for me. I am a huge herb farmer in terraria.. So I need that bloomed animation asap..

That bug was there before the update came.. I reported it to you before. But it didn't fixed yet..

If it isn't too much please be kind enough to fix that too..

Please....

By the way thanks for the support..

OP updated with a cleaned-up list and everything is now in reverse-chronological order so that the newest stuff is up top. Also will keep a running list of things in the second post that come in from this point forward that have yet to be sent along.

Everything captured in the OP has been forwarded to dev and QA, so now we wait for updates. :D

Fishing improvements don't work. Having best gear doesn't do anything to improve fishing.
Butterflies in a jar glitch really badly.
If your inventory is full and you start the game after updating, Teraria might crash making your player unusable.
If the jungle biome is under the ocean the fish you're getting are jungle fish instead of ocean fish.
My vanity pants are being deleted constantly.
The rain during the blood moon is like lasers, maybe smoothing it out might be better.
Pirate summons from the pirate staff walk a little bit inside the blocks instead of staying on top of blocks.
Some might not be bugs, I'm just listing a few things I've noticed.

What the heck do you mean, “not supported by mobile?!” They’re dyes!

What?

They may be dyes, but they require the same elements as even weapons and characters do to work properly, and I take it that currently the coding for dyes isn't properly working on mobile...

They put those "reserved" posts there so that they can put information regarding updates/fixes for mobile there when they roll out. A lot of companies do this when making these technical threads and forums. It makes changelogs and updates a lot easier to find, as they'll be with the OP instead of isolated somewhere out in the midst of the topic.

Plz fix it so I can log in my world it keeps crashing every time in log on. This is bad because my iPad mini doesn't really have problem coming on the game.

image8.PNG me fishting a jungle fish in the hallow.image7.PNG image6.PNG image5.PNG image2.PNG image1.PNG photographic evidence that my jungle and hallow are separate (sorry for the badly taken pictures)

YAY! Once they add these fixes in I can play on my phone with my stuff not just my iPad with nothing! Thank you devs! Keep up the good work.

I have the same issue as the inventory items glitch stated above, except well over half of my inventory got deleted and not just one item. This wouldn't happen if only file sharing was enabled(to backup files). I'm glad they are organizing the list into one place. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom