Screenshot_2015-12-30-19-28-29.png
    334.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_2015-12-30-19-23-27.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-30-19-23-27.png
    316.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot_2015-12-30-18-53-00.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-30-18-53-00.png
    286.2 KB · Views: 176
Here's some gameplay wise bugs that I think are needed in priority @505 Games Support

- Chaos Elementals don't spawn properly

-Tortoises and Angry Trappers don't spawn in the underground jungle (in PC they do this even in 1.2)

-Fix Swamp things and Frankenstein frequency of spawning (and maybe even change the recipe for the Terra blade to not require a broken hero sword)

-Make the traveling merchant spawn more often, since it takes a good long playtime just for him to spawn. Not to mention most people will need a specific item and it will take multiple trips.

-Fighter AI's need fixing although this has already been reported.

-Maybe increase boss health or damage just a little since I feel this version to be incredibly easy(more of a request not a bug)

-Fix item values with shadow hammer since it still drops chandeliers and pots and other stuff.

-Update the spread of chlorophyte at least a bit. This is critical for endgame since it takes a good hour for it to spread even a little and in PC it takes around 5 minutes in equivalent to about an hour

-This might break magic weapons autoswing view in multiplayer but the Terra Blade, True Excalibur, True Nights Edge, Beam Sword, Death Sickle, and Starfury stay swinged in the ground from a joining players screen.

(I'll update if anything else comes to mind)

Last edited:
Here's some gameplay wise bugs that I think are needed in priority @505 Games Support

- Chaos Elementals don't spawn properly

-Tortoises and Angry Trappers don't spawn in the underground jungle (in PC they do this even in 1.2)

-Fix Swamp things and Frankenstein frequency of spawning (and maybe even change the recipe for the Terra blade to not require a broken hero sword)

-Make the traveling merchant spawn more often, since it takes a good long playtime just for him to spawn. Not to mention most people will need a specific item and it will take multiple trips.

-Fighter AI's need fixing although this has already been reported.

-Maybe increase boss health or damage just a little since I feel this version to be incredibly easy(more of a request not a bug)

-Fix item values with shadow hammer since it still drops chandeliers and pots and other stuff.

-Update the spread of chlorophyte at least a bit. This is critical for endgame since it takes a good hour for it to spread even a little and in PC it takes around 5 minutes in equivalent to about an hour

-This might break magic weapons autoswing view in multiplayer but the Terra Blade, True Excalibur, True Nights Edge, Beam Sword, Death Sickle, and Starfury stay swinged in the ground from a joining players screen.

(I'll update if anything else comes to mind)
Nice bug finding, but only one or two of these are priority bugs (behind crashes of course). I would argue that the swamp things and framkensteins are pretty high priority, and the travelling merchant bug is also quite important. The only other that heavily affects gameplay is the fighter AI bug, which is why I think although these should all be fixed eventually most will be put on the backburner.

Nice bug finding, but only one or two of these are priority bugs (behind crashes of course). I would argue that the swamp things and framkensteins are pretty high priority, and the travelling merchant bug is also quite important. The only other that heavily affects gameplay is the fighter AI bug, which is why I think although these should all be fixed eventually most will be put on the backburner.
Except fixing the crashes is almost impossible since the game works by loading things on the go and auto save resets them not to mention most of this is cached and the game itself needing resources will make it pop whether you have little or a lot of ram. Terraria was never meant for mobile, although 1.1 was the version that was perfect for mobile since it didn't use up as much resources and ram. But still I give the devs a thumbs up for making the game run very well, sure there are bugs but Terraria is a HUGE game and its not easy keeping tab on over 500+ items

Mobs not having proper health and damage values is not any less important, but even more so, than Fighter AI bugs.
He didn't say mobs, he said bosses, and said something like 'maybe give bosses more damage and health because they are easy.' That isn't a bug, fighter AI is. If mobs did have wrong stats, I would totally agree, if they were badly wrong that is, but a paladin could have the dungeon guardians stats, and with current AI it would still be a walk in the park to beat. If a 'mini boss' is made that easy, that's important

Edit: I'm also world farming now for a sky lake :D

What? You get floating lakes? They were introduced in 1.3, are you sure? Look it up on the wiki see if you get what they show there.

I think I know more what sky lakes look like than the wiki lol.

I play PC as well, and the sky lakes I get on mobile tend to be somewhat different, they are just clouds in the sky with a bunch of water in em. No dirt, no sky house, no chest, just a nice swimmin hole. I cant imagine they wont work for carhing sky fishies.

Idk why ive gotten them to generate on my worlds, but I was taught to not look a gift horse in the mouth; plus, I am a VERY lucky mobile Terrarian. I mean I've literally gotten a slime staff before my 50th slime kill a total of 7 times. Before this update. You don't wanna know how lucky I've been with "rare" drops since the 1.2.4 update... let's just say, well they ain't rare for me!
(No complaints here lol, no idea why I'm so lucky on mobile, on PC, it's totally the opposite. Still no magic mirror after playing since they released 1.2 on PC)

Hoppy Hunting! (Pun intended)
God Bless!

I found a gb bug in the system. With the butterflies in the bottle it will glitch out like missingno from pokemon, the wiring systems don't seem to work with the timer switches, and if you place a switch next to a timer it displays a gb bug also.(gb=game breaking).

I found a gb bug in the system. With the butterflies in the bottle it will glitch out like missingno from pokemon, the wiring systems don't seem to work with the timer switches, and if you place a switch next to a timer it displays a gb bug also.(gb=game breaking).
I already noted them (first page on this thread) and I'm not sure if it was fixed for IOS though.

Um, first all of those have been posted here, in this very thread, like a dozen times.
Second, only one of those is game breaking, and that's stretching it.
I mean seriously, how is a visual glitch (butterfly in a jar sprite does freak out lol, not saying it doesn't) game breaking?

Come on people, save us all time and frustration and read the thread, it's not that bad. I've been on XDA Developers so...yeah.
And game breaking=crashes, etc. Bugs that render the game unplayable or not able to progress in the game type of thing. Not just cause it bugs you (pun is again, intended).

God Bless!

Not trying to cause trouble. Things like that happen cause its a coding error. I was just trying to help I like terraria.
Um, first all of those have been posted here, in this very thread, like a dozen times.
Second, only one of those is game breaking, and that's stretching it.
I mean seriously, how is a visual glitch (butterfly in a jar sprite does freak out lol, not saying it doesn't) game breaking?

Come on people, save us all time and frustration and read the thread, it's not that bad. I've been on XDA Developers so...yeah.
And game breaking=crashes, etc. Bugs that render the game unplayable or not able to progress in the game type of thing. Not just cause it bugs you (pun is again, intended).

God Bless!

Whenever I log onto my world, the stylist, in range of my screen, changes names, but everyone else doesn't. Also, whenever I use sonar potions when I look for quest fish, when I catch one, the name stays there until I cast it back in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom