Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a new world and was able to log in... I spent HOURS re-creating my main world that was previously lost... Only to have this happen again. I spent several more hours creating a functional arena... which included farming several worlds worth of lizard temples for traps.. Now I cannot access it.

This seems to be tied to the worlds being broken. It happened just after I crafted spooky chests. Might want to look into whether or not spooky chests are breaking stuff.

I would craft a spooky chest in the new world to see if it breaks it, but I can't access the materials.

Can someone with an empty world slot test this? Make a spooky chest and place it. See what happens.

EDIT: Welp, doesn't seem to be that. Made a spooky chest and placed it. Can still log into that world.

This is starting to get really frustrating. You guys delayed the release as long as you did so that you could release something with minimal bugs. Instead it's a gigantic bug filled disaster. If I have to delete these worlds because they are corrupted, it will be the second time I've lost worlds and their contents (three total) since the update.

Come on.

Last edited:
iOS 8+ users: For those not seeing their cloud saves upon turning iCloud Drive back on, please ensure that you're logged in with the same iCloud account that you were before. I've made this mistake in the past, so if you have multiple accounts, give them all a try just to be sure.
Couldn't we the people give you footage of the glitches
We already have footage/screenshots from players showing where and what is happening with the Windows Phone crash... our developer just can't pinpoint exactly -why- it's crashing there. They are working directly with Microsoft on this, and suspect it may be Live-related, but if they can't reproduce it, implementing a fix for something like that is just an educated guess.

Wells it's not just windows phones. I have an LG Optimus G running android and my worlds crash on the load up every single time.

iOS 8+ users: For those not seeing their cloud saves upon turning iCloud Drive back on, please ensure that you're logged in with the same iCloud account that you were before. I've made this mistake in the past, so if you have multiple accounts, give them all a try just to be sure.

It still dont work,i just tryed everybody icloud in my family and nothing happens,the save its in my icloud account...but when in game it says that are extracting files or this
Its on portuguese because im from Brazil...
I already did everything u guys said...im not seeing more options!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 170
Wells it's not just windows phones. I have an LG Optimus G running android and my worlds crash on the load up every single time.
Yep, we know. :) Again, though, when we can't get things to happen for us, they're hard to fix without having the exact same setup and configuration as you (installed apps, customization, etc.). We can dig in a little deeper with you if you want to reach out via our support portal since trying to troubleshoot individual issues on a forum is pretty rough. :)

Chest duplication glitch/bug. If you have a chest at the edge of a drop off and try to place a pine tree block next to it, it will duplicate the chest. The longer you hold it, the more it duplicates. Once you let go, it will not do it again on that chest. And you can't mine it away.

Yeah. I tried duplicating the issue and couldn't. Understandable that it's hard to trouble shoot something like this.

*FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT CANNOT LOAD WORLDS / CHARACTERS* - Here's a work around.

1. Root your device
2. Create a temporary backup folder
3. Copy the .player and .world files into the backup folder
4. Clear the game data
5. Start up the game
6. Go into the backup folder and copy the files you moved there in step 3 back into the folder you took them from originally

Ding. Worlds and characters restored without losing them.

Is there any update on when the Trial reversion problem for Android might be resolved? Do we know if worlds and characters can be recovered for affected users that haven't uninstalled or deleted the game?

Guys those having trouble with their game (there worlds are becoming corrupted) I might know what's going on.

For starters when you say corrupt do you mean all blocks missing in world when accessing it or do you mean unable to play in that world?

Secondly if corrupted world means no blocks left in the world. Then I know what caused it MAYBE.

Do any of you's possess an app called Multi Terraria????
If so then I would recommend deleting it UNLESS you are aware of the things it does to your game and you know how to avoid them.

I have Multi Terraria and as it is a seperate app from Terraria it requires you to install something onto your device which enables Multiplayer VIA the Internet instead of playing with a friend on local wifi.

^^ This. And I'm ok with it. ;) (in response to truffle worms spawning on the surface)

Not sure if RNG or what, but I'd like to confirm that the fishron trophy is in fact in his loot table. I've killed him about 100 times. Haven't gotten it.

Considering the amount of identified bugs, can you imagine how many existed before the release was delayed? sorry, just trying to make light of the situation.
Yeh i think its a bug @505Games-Mobile ive beaten fishron more than a hundred times literally for the trophy havent gotten a single one
[DOUBLEPOST=1450374999,1450374886][/DOUBLEPOST]
Critical: As of about 20 minutes ago, I can no longer play the game. Every character, every world. Game crashes at the load up screen no matter what.... Every time. 15 times in a row no matter which character or which world was selected. I am NOT re-creating these worlds again. This requires attention.

Android.

@Loki @505Games-Mobile @505Games
This is exactly what happened to me earlier except my characters were working but the worlds werent had to delete all my worlds and made new ones. @Loki @505Games
[DOUBLEPOST=1450375188][/DOUBLEPOST]
We mean worlds crashing on the loadup screen. Don't have multi terraria
@505Games-Mobile @Loki this happened to me 3 times already had to remake my old worlds to new ones so effin bs.

We already have footage/screenshots from players showing where and what is happening with the Windows Phone crash... our developer just can't pinpoint exactly -why- it's crashing there. They are working directly with Microsoft on this, and suspect it may be Live-related, but if they can't reproduce it, implementing a fix for something like that is just an educated guess.

For the game crashing it is because the player has log in and out of the world many times. I would know because i did it and my game now crashes everytime I log into that world.

-Fishing quest is bugged quite a lot , only able to fish quest fishes from jungle & cavern biomes.
-Armored cavefish can be caught from any height.
-Player placed pressure plates sprite are replaced by goldfish heads, bone blocks.
-If exited from current world and went to old world , some of the inventory items change to baits.
-Honey blocks sometimes do not slow player.
-Some accessories are still useless. (e.g. Depth Meter)
-Waterleafs don't drop seeds.
-Very few ice chests.
-Minions sometimes disappear and needs to be summoned again.
-Capes bought from travelling merchant cannot be equipped.
-Angler gives anchor (weapon) instead of wall anchor.
-Pine blocks seem to be unbreakable with pickaxes.

Last edited:
-When changing biomes on an iPhone 4, biome backgrounds/textures sometimes fail to load, leaving ugly holes in the world. Waiting long enough fixes said issues.
-iPhone version is named "Terraria - QA" for some reason.

Yep, we know. :) Again, though, when we can't get things to happen for us, they're hard to fix without having the exact same setup and configuration as you (installed apps, customization, etc.). We can dig in a little deeper with you if you want to reach out via our support portal since trying to troubleshoot individual issues on a forum is pretty rough. :)

Any word on the rebuy issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom