Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to break a stone block with a picksaw. It thought my picksaw was a glowing snail. Instead of breaking the block it placed a glowing snail on the ground and my picksaw disappeared. Sweet.

BTW before this Christmas update the terraria mobile reverting back to trial version this happened in 2013 around Christmas time aswell. Since I did not know about this site to report the bug , and also me getting a new tablet I brought the game again around 2014 after another update from the Christmas one. If i known there was a website I would have reported this long ago. But since they are fixing it hopefully no one has to come across this problem again.

BTW before this Christmas update the terraria mobile reverting back to trial version in 2013 around Christmas time aswell. Since I did not know about this site to report the bug , and also me getting a new tablet I brought the game again around 2014 after another update from the Christmas one. If i known there was a website I would have reported this long ago. But since they are fixing it hopefully no one has to come across this problem again.

Yes, a well known issue. It is happening to me as well
I bought mine in 2013. There was supposed to have been a fix end of day today, with luck (their wording not mine,) but doesn't seem we had luck on our side today.

My 2 main worlds are broken i put SOOOO MUCH WORK INTO THEM now i can't even go into the worlds it exits me out and crashes please fix this ASAP my worlds have all my stuff in it
Ipad Mini, IOS 9.1

Also, what would a consigliere do on the forums? This isn't the mafia

.................................what?

On topic: So excited, I'm already loving the update, and now bug fixes, and perfect timing, I just got to hardmode for the first time since the update! I have so much loot already, slime staff, enchanted sword(s), chain knife, bunches of rare drops already! Loving it, Terraria is amazing! Thank you so much to the developers! Merry Christmas!

When they said DO NOT delete your terraria if you have your stuff on local
Save, but on cloud you can, I didn't realize that the my world was on local but character was on cloud. So I deleted terraria around 7 times, and finally realized I lost all my items, like souls of flight and might. And with another bug I discovered before the update, when i would load up my world it would say there was a "local" and "cloud" save of my character, and it said the cloud version was newer but it wasn't ,and since I didn't know it wasn't I believed and i chose cloud save, and it deleted all my items I got after that point of time. So when they fix the mobile bugs I hope my character items with the "local" save will still be there.

Last edited:
lol
1449988923092.jpg

I HAVE CRITICAL AND BAD SITUWATION!!!! WHEN THE AMAZON UPDATE COMES PLS FIX DIS. WHEN YOU HAV THE OLDER GAME AND PLAY TILL YOU RUN OUT OF BATTERY THE GAME CHRASHES OUT AND DELETED YOUR PLAYER. PLS ITS CORRUPTED OR UNABLE TO LOAD. FIX IT AND ONCE IT COMES OUT PLS GOD HELP ME REGAIN ALL MY :red: BECAUSE I HAD TONS.

Sincerely:dracoslayer
To god dammit you 505 games why so many bugs?
Merry xmas

As far as I understand - they are literally working hand in hand with MS to fix this - so it is not a simple/easy fix, I'm afraid.

Seems they are rebuilding it from scratch in parallel as well, to make sure that things get sorted once and for all - via either route.

It sucks, I know....I would be frustrated as well....but the efforts being made seem strong, and I am not sure what else they could pursue in regards to "paths to fixing this". :(
We'll just have to be patient then, oh well, I can still play it on my Xbox /Kindle. Have a good Christmas everyone.

I have an off topic question..

I fell in love with hornet staff. I'm currently doing a warrior playthrough. So I want to start a summoner playthrough afterwards. So I need some tips..

If I'm doing a legit summoner play through what kind of rules that I should follow?
And what is the first weapon I should aquire? And how?

I have done a whole bunch of angler quests, but haven't gotten the bunny mount or angler clothes. I have ten goldfish/swordfish trophies, and a bunch of other random anchors, pictures, life preservers, etc. so I've done a bunch of quests, and I've gotten some of the random rewards, just not the ones for reaching a certain number of quests. iPad mini 3, iOS 9.

I have an off topic question..

I fell in love with hornet staff. I'm currently doing a warrior playthrough. So I want to start a summoner playthrough afterwards. So I need some tips..

If I'm doing a legit summoner play through what kind of rules that I should follow?
And what is the first weapon I should aquire? And how?
search Yrimir on youtube, he has done an summoner playtrough from 0! learn from him

My 2 main worlds are broken i put SOOOO MUCH WORK INTO THEM now i can't even go into the worlds it exits me out and crashes please fix this ASAP my worlds have all my stuff in it
Ipad Mini, IOS 9.1

Unfortunately, this is happening to alot of people. Your world files are corrupted. Sorry, they're gone. Join the club. :(

I think that the Golem shoots his lasers way too often. It should be less often than PC in my opinion due to decreased agility (aka mobile controls). Also, could you give us an expected release date for the patch? (ps. I play on Android).

I HAVE CRITICAL AND BAD SITUWATION!!!! WHEN THE AMAZON UPDATE COMES PLS FIX DIS. WHEN YOU HAV THE OLDER GAME AND PLAY TILL YOU RUN OUT OF BATTERY THE GAME CHRASHES OUT AND DELETED YOUR PLAYER. PLS ITS CORRUPTED OR UNABLE TO LOAD. FIX IT AND ONCE IT COMES OUT PLS GOD HELP ME REGAIN ALL MY :red: BECAUSE I HAD TONS.

If you let your device run out of power in the middle of the game, it won't be able to save correctly, and yes, you run the risk of player/world corruption. That's true of most games. I recommend you be more aware of your battery life to prevent this.

That is a MUCH better hype picture than anything 505Games could do :p.

The Slime Staff. It’s a 1/10,000 drop from any slime. I reccommend that you look for a Slime Statue. Then find a Dart Trap and put the Slime Statue where the Dart Trap was. Wall off the section that has the the Slime Statue, and then fill it with a small layer of Lava. Then, when you jump on the Pressure Plate for the Dart Trap it will spawn a Slime instead of shoot a dart. The Slime will instantly die in the Lava. Then, all you have to do is keep jumping on the Pressure Plate until one of the Slimes Drops the Slime Staff. Here’s a video someone made for more information:

AIFHFHDNJFHVHFHFHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHV NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Sorry about that. I kind of went crazy.

Anyways, what makes you think that mobile controls give you less agility? This mentality is what caused 505Games to give us a fake Duke Fishron that does 75 damage.

I killed the DUNGEON GUARDIAN by kiting and without Fishron Wings, mobile controls definitely don’t have decreased agility.
I killed him while standing on one spot and endlessly firing heartarrows

When you say 'rebuilding from scratch' do you mean they are getting rid of all the coding and starting anew? Sorry I'm not exactly a computer engineer.

Also, what would a consigliere do on the forums? This isn't the mafia

Yeah, that's what it would mean to me - but I'm no coder either. So they work with MS to fix what is going on now - and have this rebuild in the background.

I do stuff and things. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom