Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one noticing that on corruption worlds, shadow hammers drop hellforges? I feel like they screwed up the data value or something. I noticed it on another mob, but I don't remember.

Can someone on IOS confirm if the mob spawn tile distance is corrected with the current fixes? It would be nice to know if my arena is ready to go without further tweaking once the google play update hits.

Thanks.

Am I the only one noticing that on corruption worlds, shadow hammers drop hellforges? I feel like they screwed up the data value or something. I noticed it on another mob, but I don't remember.
So it isn't just me. I had chandeliers until recently but now I'm getting hellforges. Maybe chandeliers are dropping from shadow, and hellforges from cursed.

Does anyone know how to use the titles you unlock? I have eye of Cthulhu but don't know how to use it.

Well fudge. I was just playing and game crashed so I rebooted only to find that my cloud character had been wiped!

Is this temporary or should I start a new character?

Can someone on IOS confirm if the mob spawn tile distance is corrected with the current fixes? It would be nice to know if my arena is ready to go without further tweaking once the google play update hits.

Thanks.
I haven't done any in-depth tests so can't say for sure, but I'm seeing mobs spawn on screen still, so I'd say no, it's not corrected. Be good to hear other opinions on this though; could be the on screen spawning is a separate issue.

That is a MUCH better hype picture than anything 505Games could do :p.

The Slime Staff. It’s a 1/10,000 drop from any slime. I reccommend that you look for a Slime Statue. Then find a Dart Trap and put the Slime Statue where the Dart Trap was. Wall off the section that has the the Slime Statue, and then fill it with a small layer of Lava. Then, when you jump on the Pressure Plate for the Dart Trap it will spawn a Slime instead of shoot a dart. The Slime will instantly die in the Lava. Then, all you have to do is keep jumping on the Pressure Plate until one of the Slimes Drops the Slime Staff. Here’s a video someone made for more information:

AIFHFHDNJFHVHFHFHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHV NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Sorry about that. I kind of went crazy.

Anyways, what makes you think that mobile controls give you less agility? This mentality is what caused 505Games to give us a fake Duke Fishron that does 75 damage.

I killed the DUNGEON GUARDIAN by kiting and without Fishron Wings, mobile controls definitely don’t have decreased agility.
Well I still cant beat the Golem? Any tips?

Use the Inferno Fork.

Here’s a video I made on how to kill Golem. I know I’m using lots of other weapons as well, but it works just as well if you use the Inferno Fork the whole time.
Thanks 4 yur help. Good news: I have an inferno fork. Bad news: I cannot dodge the lasers (around 3:00 into yur video) for the life of me.;) Also what modifier on the fork and what accessories/potions?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450896230,1450895906][/DOUBLEPOST]
In what version? He used to be really easy.
Thats what im talking about, he was really easy but now they've superbuffed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom