Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think that anyone has said this yet, so i will say it. my minions are not attacking. if an enemy walks onto them, the enemy will take damage, but the minion will not go after the enemies.

Thanks 4 yur help. Good news: I have an inferno fork. Bad news: I cannot dodge the lasers (around 3:00 into yur video) for the life of me.;) Also what modifier on the fork and what accessories/potions?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450896230,1450895906][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats what im talking about, he was really easy but now they've superbuffed him.

Bat scepter and spectre armor with the hood.

You don't need to dodge anything. The damage output is more than it would be with vampire knives and the life regen is also more. Get yourself some magic cuffs and you'll never run out of mana either. This setups is way more easy mode farm than vampire knives.

Bat scepter and spectre armor with the hood.

You don't need to dodge anything. The damage output is more than it would be with vampire knives and the life regen is also more. Get yourself some magic cuffs and you'll never run out of mana either. This setups is way more easy mode farm than vampire knives.
Thanks for the tip. *groan* Now I have to take down pumking again.:sigh:

In what version? He used to be really easy.
How much did they buff him? I first timed him in about 20 seconds with spiky ball traps and a mushroom spear, but I beat him on my new world with same gear (turtle, mushroom spear, didn't use traps due to bug) and it took a lot longer.

Also, thanks for the profile link.:)

Hi all,

OK, a couple updates for you guys before the holiday break:

First up, Google Play:
As I mentioned earlier, we are re-targeting end of day today to launch it. We have been working with several other TCF/community folks on this, but we have yet to confirm with them that their IAP versions are fixed as well. We're really sorry about this delay, but we don't want to say it's fixed for everyone and then we find out that it isn't. I might have to permanently seal myself up in a bunker if that happens. ;)

Next, Amazon:
Unfortunately, the update is going to have to wait until early next year. We have a serious launch crash that we are still working on, so releasing it now would be a big mistake. We know that this delays the new content for those waiting for the update on their Amazon devices, but there's nothing else we can do at this point.

Finally, Windows Phone:
Still no real progress on isolating the crash, but as we said, the team is not only continuing to work on a solution, but are going to be rebuilding the game from scratch with updated tools/libraries to hopefully eliminate the problem for good.

Regarding holiday coverage, I'll be out until the 3rd of January, but the rest of my crew will be monitoring/posting from this Support account while I am away. They'll be able to field questions and provide updates as they come in, although those updates may be light next week due to the holiday break.

While I wish I had better news for everyone, I didn't want to leave you all hanging heading into Christmas. Looking forward to next year, and we really appreciate everyone's passion about Terraria!

I decimated him with melee hallow gear and gungnir so idk wut ur talking about
Sorry, mushroom spear not gungnir
[DOUBLEPOST=1450899861,1450899805][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi all,

First up, Google Play:
As I mentioned earlier, we are re-targeting end of day today to launch it. We have been working with several other TCF/community folks on this, but we have yet to confirm with them that their IAP versions are fixed as well. We're really sorry about this delay, but we don't want to say it's fixed for everyone and then we find out that it isn't. I might have to permanently seal myself up in a bunker if that happens. ;)

Next, Amazon:
Unfortunately, the update is going to have to wait until early next year. We have a serious launch crash that we are still working on, so releasing it now would be a big mistake. We know that this delays the new content for those waiting for the update on their Amazon devices, but there's nothing else we can do at this point.

Finally, Windows Phone:
Still no real progress on isolating the crash, but as we said, the team is not only continuing to work on a solution, but are going to be rebuilding the game from scratch with updated tools/libraries to hopefully eliminate the problem for good.

Regarding holiday coverage, I'll be out until the 3rd of January, but the rest of my crew will be monitoring/posting from this Support account while I am away. They'll be able to field questions and provide updates as they come in, although those updates may be light next week due to the holiday break.

While I wish I had better news for everyone, I didn't want to leave you all hanging heading into Christmas. Looking forward to next year, and we really appreciate everyone's passion about Terraria!
Rest in pepperonis all amazon users

Hi all,

First up, Google Play:

Next, Amazon:

Finally, Windows Phone:

Thank god.. I'm android... Lucky me..
:)

And thanks for the news appreciate it very much..

Hi all,

First up, Google Play:

Next, Amazon:

Finally, Windows Phone:

Noooooooooo! I have amazon!;(

Took down pumpking, got lucky and got bat sceptre, BEAT THE GOLEM!!! Im so proud of myself!
[DOUBLEPOST=1450903059,1450902989][/DOUBLEPOST]Yaaaaaaaaay, new patch! Truffle worms and timers work again!
Are you on android? Is it out?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450903924][/DOUBLEPOST]For golem, I used turtle and a mushroom spear, then just dodged a lot. It got quite hard at times, specifically the second half of the first form, but once second form came, I used a mega shark with chlorophyte bullets and took out the body too fast for the head to start dealing significant damage.

Are you on android? Is it out?
Not yet unfortunately. The Terraria company is in US so I wont have it till tommorow because they said the end of the day which is tomorow morning for me (GMT). Those are just the 2 things ive been waiting for them to fix most.

i don't think that anyone has said this yet, so i will say it. my minions are not attacking. if an enemy walks onto them, the enemy will take damage, but the minion will not go after the enemies.
No problems with my pygmy--he's as aggressive as always. Haven't checked others. I'm playing on an iPad Air, iOS 9.2, with iOS patch from the 18th.

Umm... what's up with the slimy saddle? I fought about 16 slime kings when after the update was released that fixed bugs but I got no slimy saddle. Mathematically I should have around 5. Am I just REALLY REALLY REALLY unlucky or is that a glitch?

Umm... what's up with the slimy saddle? I fought about 16 slime kings when after the update was released that fixed bugs but I got no slimy saddle. Mathematically I should have around 5. Am I just REALLY REALLY REALLY unlucky or is that a glitch?
I'm pretty sure others on here have got it, but mounts are seeming quite hard to get (lot of complaints about scaly truffle). I've been sitting in the hallow for ages, and still no blessed Apple, though I know that's rarer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom