Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello :)!

I don't know if this is a bug or not, or if someone already reported this. When I placed an shiverthorn seed on a clay pot, it instantly breakes and it shows the little green pieces that shows up whenever you break grass. Could someone let me know if I'm wrong, sorry if I have a wrong grammar.
505 already have this bug on their list, and has been reported multiple times. Please check the list before reporting bugs, but keep reporting them if they are new! :D

Your grammar is fine. :)

Update on my herplings dropping nazars bug from a few pages back: I just got a nazar from a floaty gross, and another from a crimslime. Now there are two drops that this could be:
The first is the key mold. However, I highly doubt that as I have got five in a few days in the Crimson, and no one gets that lucky with molds. So i think that should be ruled out.
The second is that the nazar has replaced the meat grinder in iOS drops. I find this more likely, as that is the rate it's dropping.
So 505, MEAT GRINDERS MAY HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY NAZARS.
iOS, iPhone 6, local save.

Update on my herplings dropping nazars bug from a few pages back: I just got a nazar from a floaty gross, and another from a crimslime. Now there are two drops that this could be:
The first is the key mold. However, I highly doubt that as I have got five in a few days in the Crimson, and no one gets that lucky with molds. So i think that should be ruled out.
The second is that the nazar has replaced the meat grinder in iOS drops. I find this more likely, as that is the rate it's dropping.
So 505, MEAT GRINDERS MAY HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY NAZARS.
iOS, iPhone 6, local save.
Well i think they increased key mold drop rates in the 1.2.4 update

//Talking about Android Version://

Finally i made an account for this Forum. All i want to say is, PLEASE no more "coming soon" in your updateposts @505 Games Support. Once each Update, thats ok BUT in every f&€%#n "update information post" is this like "coming soon". I know its normal to say that to the community and to be thankfull for our patients but this "coming out today/ or soon" all thetime is really fkd up. Tell us nothing! If its ready to launch then say that like you have done before the "Bug-dates". Thanks.

There's a bug that if you summon a pirate minion more than once even with Tiki armor or so that only one pirate comes.

They’re bugged. It’s one of the things 505Games calls “technically impossible” so that they don’t have to make them work.

@505Games-Mobile: Really, though. It’s simple, just make it like the PC version:

When you walk up to a gravestone it will show a little speech bubble like an NPC. When you touch that the text appears in a text box, like with NPCs. But instead of having a shop button it will have an edit button. When you touch that, a keyboard and an editable text box appears (exactly like when you create a character or world). Not technically impossible at all. You wouldn’t even have to make any new UI. I know that programming is hard, but this would be much easier than inventing any new UI from scratch.

It was in 1.2.3.

Besides, I think mobile got the increased keymold drop rates a few updates ago.

Please don’t post the same post multiple times in the same thread. All your posts are exactly the same. (Sorry if I sound a bit austere.)

Meat Grinders drop at 1/200.

I’ll go see…

I can’t either. I think it’s another version of the can’t-open-chests-with-a-pickaxe glitch. The game thinks that you’re trying to break the walls behind it.
Please check and tell me.. I just want to collect all the items that I can get and display it in my house...

It's my challenge to me...

Pretty hard I guess..

:)

They’re bugged. It’s one of the things 505Games calls “technically impossible” so that they don’t have to make them work.

@505Games-Mobile: Really, though. It’s simple, just make it like the PC version:

When you walk up to a gravestone it will show a little speech bubble like an NPC. When you touch that the text appears in a text box, like with NPCs. But instead of having a shop button it will have an edit button. When you touch that, a keyboard and an editable text box appears (exactly like when you create a character or world). Not technically impossible at all. You wouldn’t even have to make any new UI. I know that programming is hard, but this would be much easier than inventing any new UI from scratch.

It was in 1.2.3.

Besides, I think mobile got the increased keymold drop rates a few updates ago.

Please don’t post the same post multiple times in the same thread. All your posts are exactly the same. (Sorry if I sound a bit austere.)

Meat Grinders drop at 1/200.

I’ll go see…

I can’t either. I think it’s another version of the can’t-open-chests-with-a-pickaxe glitch. The game thinks that you’re trying to break the walls behind it.
It aint a glitch (the picaxe cant open chests one) they already said it was by design + it makes sense that picaxes cant open chests just imaging trying to pic an empty chest itll open again and again

Found a new bug...
Well it's new to me...

For me the game never froze... It only crashed...

Now... I mean after update came game started to freeze... The music plays... But nothing happens...

Sony Xperia z
Android 5.1.1 lollipop

Quad core 1.5 ghz
2gb ram (1.1gb free for terraria..)

So for those people whining about chaos elementals, let me try help. First things first, try to purify where your farming the elementals with a clentaminator, as there may be too much hallow. If that doesn't work, build your farm/platform off the ground (30 blocks or so), this should fix your problem and the elementals should start spawnng

I found a bug on amazon, where if you use the button to replace your armour with all the slots full (vanity included) than it deletes the armour. I just wasted a full set of shroomite armour. Please fix this!

I found a bug on amazon, where if you use the button to replace your armour with all the slots full (vanity included) than it deletes the armour. I just wasted a full set of shroomite armour. Please fix this!
I would never, ever use the shortcut buttons like quick equip armor when playing mobile. Manually placing it is much less risky. It sucks you lost shroomite :(

This is very strange: Dirt can be used as a 15% bait, and when I try to make a house out of the dirt, it spawns black scorpions instead. Blocks are consumed even if only used to summon scorpions. Still places blocks, summons scorpions as well. The scorpion are collectable and killable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom