Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
On mobile or PC? For me on mobile he often does ~30 damage to me. I have 69 defense, which gives −35 enemy damage reduction. 30 + 35 = 65. Sometimes he does ~80 damage. He has never done more than 85 damage to me. Also, by 65–85 damage I mean that he can do as little as 65 and as much as 85, not that his damage value is somewhere in between.
Yeah I have 72 defence which gives 36 damage reduction, and although at times the damage was low, maybe 35, I thought it reached at least as high as 55, which would be around 90 with 0 defence.

I battled him without armor and he does around 70-75 damage without defense accessories. IMO they should increase it to at least 90ish and increase his health a little as well. The fight feels a little too short to me.

I have been playing terraria on my Samsung galaxy s3 and I have been trying to get the slime mount and I have killed the king slime 30 or 40 times and he dropped nothing, is this a bug/glitch or just really bad luck
I think is bad luck, i got it on the 3rd kill,but then about 3 terra-days it turn into bait :sigh:

(Ps : why wasent the update 1.2.3 first and then when)(1.2.3 was bug free,1.2.4 could come out,like with console)

I think is bad luck, i got it on the 3rd kill,but then about 3 terra-days it turn into bait :sigh:
my dirt turned into bait. Then it spawned black scorpions.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452300426,1452300382][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, is the fishing glitched to the point that you get nothing but grey rating items, bass, wooden crates, and Crimson/corrupt fish?

I see that many ocean fish are missing (like recipe fish for useless suff that makes the
well feld buff)

Also a ginderbread cookie gives me more velocity but it decreases my defense,is that what it does?

Hey, @Loki , i was just reforging a pirate staff then the game crashed and i think knogs kinda, stole it forever. It's there any way you can fix this or am i just screwed. Thank you for your time on the game. Even if this is unfixable

I'm not sure if this is a bug but the dungeon is WAY too small. I explored the entire thing within 3 minutes of killing skeletron. Also, because of this, I can't get all the dungeon items. I explored everywhere but I only found about 5 gold chests.

UPDATE FROM AN ANDROID USER.

I literally just updated Terraria mobile yesterday at about 3:30pm. As of 12:09am, right now, I can confirm that after 30+ world creations, the LIVING LOOM was NOT present in the living wood tree in ANY of the worlds I created. It also seems to have been removed from my pre 1.2.3 world. Yeah, it didn't serve much of a purpose before the 1.2.3 update, but now I should be able to craft all manner of living wood furniture, but even after the very recent 1.2.4 update, it's still gone! Please bring it back. My living wood tree tower looks very barren and skeletal at the moment. I'd much like to craft a decent living space out of it.

Last edited:
loki im sorry bro but you guys plus 505 studios==slow boritg and usless
They announced that they were changing the way they do business some time ago because of the problems that arose from one update that completely bricked the game. They are working on making things better from their side, we should and can help with constructive input, whining about the state of things as they are is, nooooooooo help. Think of solutions and try them. No matter how you took what I wrote I ment no offense, just wanted to inform.
Have a great weekend!;)

I found a bug. There are no Arapaimas in hardmode jungle I've been looking ,but haven't found one at all it's pretty annoying because I use them for farms.

I found a bug. There are no Arapaimas in hardmode jungle I've been looking ,but haven't found one at all it's pretty annoying because I use them for farms.
Yes they spawn ive seen some. Bug: crafting some items from 1.2.4 ex stone slabs, cooked fish the game lags really heavily like really heavily

Our devs will miss new bugs if we keep posting about known bugs. Unless you have new information about a known bug, hold your peace. Take a minute and look at the 'sticky' posts on page one. If the bug you want to report is there, go play some more. If the bug isn't there already, POST IT, then bask in the satisfaction that you have been creative enough to find another crack in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom