Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys with new bugs make sure you tag @505 Games Support so that they can see it. I certainly have a list of the biggest items - but the best way to be sure your bug is seen is to tag them here and then file a ticket. :)

Sorry some of you find my efforts to prioritize and push fixes through useless. I'll keep doing so regardless. ;)

Last edited:
Guys with new bugs make sure you tag @505 Games Support so that they can see it. I certainly have a list of the biggest items - but the best way to be sure your big is seen is to tag them here and the file a ticket. :)

Sorry some of you find me efforts to prioritize and push fixes through useless. I'll keep doing so regardless. ;)
i cant do anything until the windows phone bug is fixed.

i cant do anything until the windows phone bug is fixed.

Yep, certainly known and a priority. If it were an easy fix to diagnose and sort, it would be done by now. I know 505 is working with MS - alongside a full rebuild - to get this fixed. It's really just waiting for them to get all of that done for all of us right now. I know it sucks, but I'm not sure what else they could do at the moment. :(

Yep, certainly known and a priority. If it were an easy fix to diagnose and sort, it would be done by now. I know 505 is working with MS - alongside a full rebuild - to get this fixed. It's really just waiting for them to get all of that done for all of us right now. I know it sucks, but I'm not sure what else they could do at the moment. :(
maybe they can uninstall the update and then modify it a bit and check the coding and then relaunch the update.

@505 Games Support

Spectre Armor is messed up. The Spectre Hood still has old stats (still gives +10% instead of −40%), and the Spectre Mask’s set bonus only works sometimes, and says that the set bonus is −23% Mana usage. I tested a the Mask with a few magic weapons:

Weapons that worked:
  • Razorblade Typhoon
  • Golden Shower
Weapons that didn’t work:
  • Razorpine
  • Blizzard Staff
  • Bubble Gun
Duke Fishron is bugged. These are all the Duke Fishron Bugs that I’ve encountered:
  • He drops Lesser Healing Potions and not Greater Healing Potions.
  • He doesn’t drop the Duke Fishron Trophy.
  • He spawns offscreen instead of where your fishing bobber was.
  • He only becomes enraged when leaving the outer fourth of the world and not when leaving the Ocean biome.
  • His damage values are mixed up. Here is some more information on that:
Melee Attack (first form):

PC version damage: 100+
Mobile Version damage: 65–85

Sharknado:

PC Version damage: 90
Mobile Version damage: 80

Sharkron:

PC Version damage: 100
Mobile Version damage: 90 in first form, 100 in second form

Detonating Bubble:

Mobile Version damage: 90

Melee Attack (second form):

PC Version damage: 150+
Mobile Version Damage: 90–100

Chuthulunado:

Mobile Version damage: 150+

(Sorry for posting the Duke Fishron bugs twice, I forgot to tag 505Games the first time.)

Just break the chairs and place them again. Then they’ll be fine.

The Traveling Merchant is in the game, there’s just a bug where he’s really rare.
@505 Games Support

Spectre Armor is messed up. The Spectre Hood still has old stats (still gives +10% instead of −40%), and the Spectre Mask’s set bonus only works sometimes, and says that the set bonus is −23% Mana usage. I tested a the Mask with a few magic weapons:

Weapons that worked:
  • Razorblade Typhoon
  • Golden Shower
Weapons that didn’t work:
  • Razorpine
  • Blizzard Staff
  • Bubble Gun
Duke Fishron is bugged. These are all the Duke Fishron Bugs that I’ve encountered:
  • He drops Lesser Healing Potions and not Greater Healing Potions.
  • He doesn’t drop the Duke Fishron Trophy.
  • He spawns offscreen instead of where your fishing bobber was.
  • He only becomes enraged when leaving the outer fourth of the world and not when leaving the Ocean biome.
  • His damage values are mixed up. Here is some more information on that:
Melee Attack (first form):

PC version damage: 100+
Mobile Version damage: 65–85

Sharknado:

PC Version damage: 90
Mobile Version damage: 80

Sharkron:

Mobile Version damage: 90 in first form, 100 in second form

Detonating Bubble:

Mobile Version damage: 90

Melee Attack (second form):

Mobile Version Damage: 85–100

Chuthulunado:

Mobile Version damage: 150+

(Sorry for posting the Duke Fishron bugs twice, I forgot to tag 505Games the first time.)

Just break the chairs and place them again. Then they’ll be fine.

The Traveling Merchant is in the game, there’s just a bug where he’s really rare.
Thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1452387700,1452387592][/DOUBLEPOST]I've heard that some people's worlds got corrupted. I wonder why?

Before the 1.2.3/1.2.4 I discovered a bug when you place torches in the water next to blocks, the blocks would disappeared. It's fixed now it wasn't really useful considering you can't only delete one block at a time :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1452388280,1452388249][/DOUBLEPOST]
There’s a bug where if you leave a world and then really quickly join another one, your world gets corrupted. I think that there should be a saving bar for leaving the world; just like when you enter a world. When everything is completely saved and sorted out, the bar would finish and you would be taken back to the title screen.

@505 Games Support

Actually he’s not supposed to give you anything on the 15th quest.

You’re really lucky, my brother has an iPad 2 and it lags like crazy :p. It’s almost impossible to do multiplayer with him.

Lol I really wonder why
[DOUBLEPOST=1452388498][/DOUBLEPOST]
image.png
This maybe off topic but they should really add online multiplayer because I don't want to waste 3 dollars on an app :,(. P.s. The merchant glitch though

There’s a bug where if you leave a world and then really quickly join another one, your world gets corrupted. I think that there should be a saving bar for leaving the world; just like when you enter a world. When everything is completely saved and sorted out, the bar would finish and you would be taken back to the title screen.

@505 Games Support

Actually he’s not supposed to give you anything on the 15th quest.

You’re really lucky, my brother has an iPad 2 and it lags like crazy :p. It’s almost impossible to do multiplayer with him.
actually hes suppsed to http://terraria.wiki.gg/Angler

One thing though:

IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING ALL OF THE FROST MOON DROPS. BECAUSE I USUALLY GET TO WAVE 15+ AND STILL DONT GET MANY OF THESE flippin' DROPS. Wasted 10+ naughty presents so far. Oh yeah, funniest and scariest bug i've seen, SantaNK1 starts flying. And also he starts to be INVINCIBLE.Makes it very challenging sometimes to get to further waves. :mad::zombie:

Has anyone found lightning bugs?( Not to be confused with fireflies) they spawn in hallow,I have not seen one

Try placing a water candle, I have a water candle placed at the normal spawn point ( when you don't change it using a bed) and they spawn slowly but two or three at a time. Also keep in mind if you want critters and bait to spawn more rapidly you need to kill off the aggressive mobs( zombies, Slimes etc) as quickly as possible. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-10-05-11-54.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-10-05-11-54.png
    72 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Anyone gotten the angler after he leaves?does he moves to a house like on console or does he appear on the sea?
Also quest fish are on red not on amber is this a mobile special?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom