Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do all that, I check the wiki, I check videos of the PC version, I always use no defense. Trust me, I know what I’m doing. I’m not just making random assumptions.
lol, OK OK. But it does help to state your methods at times. New people come on and see a mess of messages and have no idea at first how reliable some sources of info are or know exactly what is being talked out.

Indirectly, the post was also for people that later may want to do their own testing, and should keep in mind what factors play into things before stating similar kinds of numbers.

I know I saw you were stating damage values, and knew you were thorough with things, but I wasn't sure if you were the only one (recently) or if others did as well. I wasn't about to filter through pages of posts and single someone out on their reporting, and so I just addressed it generally. Just want to make sure people are on the same page when it comes to testing.

Maybe list such kinds of damage as 'raw' damage', or 'base' damage, so there is some understanding of what stats are being talked about?

There's a small glitch that happens when you start to use a magic mirror then quickly switch to a different item. Depending on the item it will do different things. For an example, if you throw a boomerang of any type the you will throw several depending on how fast you switch.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-27-19-32-06.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-27-19-32-06.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 141
Heck with the Moon Lord! Fix the critical glitches first before causing any more impending doom.

I can't help but ask the people doing these damage tests if they are doing it with or without armor; or somehow taking into account the damage reduction factor and calculating the numbers right.

Personally, I'd test both with and without armor, to check raw damage, and to see if the armor values are being used correctly.

A tester might want to make a note of that when quoting damage, otherwise it will be hard to correlate and verify the numbers people are getting.

There is the http://terraria.wiki.gg/Terraria_Wiki. which should give you numbers as to what damage values should be.
When I did the trap damage values it was with 0 defense. I think anyone testing damage does it with 0 defense, want to get rid of as many variables as possible.

And the world size (unless that counts under material).
Yeah, world size is annoying. Is hard making a farm cause there's no enough flat space or digging out a large box means a big hold in half of your world.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453990177,1453989763][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did the Mana Flower despawn when you equipped it?

They could add the Moon Lord, but then people would be mad because they would want all the 1.3 stuff. And they’ve been working on 1.2.4 since before the Moon Lord came to PC, so first they would have to fix all the bugs and UI, and THEN they might start working on 1.3. It would still probably take at least a year.
Sp, what happened was made the mana flower, reformed it, then placed it back into my inventory. Played a big so I'm pretty sure it saved, left the game. Opened the game and started playing, then the game crashed, I reentered the game, noticed that my mana was being used pretty fast, then looked at my inventory and boom, my mana flower was gone.

Just to clarify, I lose items when the game crashes, I have a percentage of losing some random item that has been saved. If the game crashes or freezes before it saves, well, I lose that object no weirdness there. Finally, I lose items she I swap gear. Again, with the spectre mask and hood. I swapped, looked at my bag to make sure the hood was there. Went around the world to test the mask, when back to my inventory, the hood was gone even though it was there after checking my bag twice. So yeah. Like you said, I'll try not to use the quick swap, and I'll see if I lose anything else.

Be sure to try and give more detail on the bugs you report. Unless the bug is already reported, these are a bit too vague to help anyone.

If they are already reported, I'm sure that these bugs will be fixed as they can prioritize them.
Pretty sure both are universal to all platforms but in case they aren't I will say again I'm using an iPhone 6 iOS 9.1 or 9.2 I forget which.
The invisible blocks bug is when some naturally generated blocks (happens to me in the underworld idk if it happens elsewhere) are invisible but still block movement. Makes traversing the underworld pre-hardmode much harder.

I think by glitched out rain he refers to how common it is. It's ridiculous, almost every single day it rains.

On the subject of rain, the blood moon rain looks like the lasers from a gastropod.

@505 Games Support

Spooky Wings go 96 blocks instead of 91 blocks. Fishron Wings have the same stats as these bugged Spooky Wings. Fishron Wings are supposed to be much faster, and go 143 blocks, but instead only go 96 blocks, and have the same speed as Spooky Wings.

Here are some more bugs:

View attachment 94320
^ What is this? There are no NPC houses in the world.

View attachment 94321
^ There are no blocks under the pressure plate. I can mine it just fine. On a side note, torches have the pre-1.2 sprite.

No. Neither have I caught the Honeyfin.

I highly doubt that many mobile players are getting the same crazy RNG at once. It rains about every other day for me, since 1.2.4.
Yeah, that's what I thought. In my arena which is made out of snow and ice, it seems I am permanently being attacked by ice golems.

@505 Games Support

Spooky Wings go 96 blocks instead of 91 blocks. Fishron Wings have the same stats as these bugged Spooky Wings. Fishron Wings are supposed to be much faster, and go 143 blocks, but instead only go 96 blocks, and have the same speed as Spooky Wings.
Spooky wings,for me,dont fly nothing they only fly about 5 blocks,the same with festive wings

The wisp can be active with out an buff
QuickMemo+_2016-01-28-14-12-51.png

Last edited:
Did anyone have the anglers fishing armor if ya do send a picture
[DOUBLEPOST=1454008110,1454008047][/DOUBLEPOST]Also tell me if you have terraria multiplayer and I'll tell you my code so we can dup the armor plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom