Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone talking about?ocram is the easiest boss on terraria i can kill him in 30 seconds with out taking damage :p

What did you use? Paladins hammer and Beetle armor?
[DOUBLEPOST=1454099531,1454099409][/DOUBLEPOST]What else, iron skin potions and regen too?

OK, I have been trying to make progress in the Android version of the game, but right now, I am stuck on Ocram. I have managed to barely win ANY Boss fights because I can't get a better weapon. I only have the Death Sickle, so I have been trying to get me a stronger weapon. Ie. The Terra Blade. However, ever sence you guys updated my game, I haven't gotten any more Solar Eclipses in my world. I have tried creating a new world, being patient and waiting until one shows up but nothing. Before the update, I only managed to get two Eclipses, desperatly tring to get at LEAST one Broken Hero's Sword so i can at least have a True Nights Edge to hold me over, but I wasn't lucky and I didn't get one, just the Sickle. But now that its been updated, I think its bugged out and I haven't seen an Eclipse since. Please help me, its been impossible for me to progress in the game without a better weapon, and all my friends who play with me have already gotten Terra Blades and are grinding Eclipses non stop. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GAME?!? ;(
Here's what I did, I paused the game 2 seconds before 4:30am and quit. (beggining of the day) then I scroll down all my crafting recipes then open a chest and instant crash due to the cached sprites making the game spill and repeat 2 seconds after re joining after crashing. Then I connected 2 other devices that had battle potion characters and I was by spawn with a water candle and managed to get only 1 sword >~< (I duped it though) not only are Frankensteins and swamp things rare but the spawn rate seems to get lower in solar eclipses ( @505 Games Support )

Here's what I did, I paused the game 2 seconds before 4:30am and quit. (beggining of the day) then I scroll down all my crafting recipes then open a chest and instant crash due to the cached sprites making the game spill and repeat 2 seconds after re joining after crashing. Then I connected 2 other devices that had battle potion characters and I was by spawn with a water candle and managed to get only 1 sword >~< (I duped it though) not only are Frankensteins and swamp things rare but the spawn rate seems to get lower in solar eclipses ( @505 Games Support )
I have managed to get two solar eclipses so far but i havent got any epic loot from them except death sickles and bat wings. I cant really help you with not getting swamp things and Frankensteins. Every time i end up having a solar eclipse i have always had an invasion or rain happening wich has i turn canceled out the eclipse.

Huh, I did use the flame thrower. But that doesn't matter now, since I started all over again because of deleting things and iCloud problems...

Thanks anyway.:)
Well, I guess the bug disappeared? Or I was just really bad at fighting him? Because I just defeated him lol. (A ton of NPCs died in the process though -.-)
[DOUBLEPOST=1454122056,1454121860][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't know if this is known, but the torches all look the same when thrown on the ground, even the unique ones (they look like the normal ones). Plus, those really bright torches from the traveling merchant disappear if you place them and take them off again.

Okay, a gold chest just popped out of another gold chest. I don't think chests are supposed to replicate themselves randomly.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454122916,1454122871][/DOUBLEPOST]I didn't receive a horned god robe from that destroyer. Hmm.

Bugs i have found:

Placed pressure plate sprites are glitchy, and can take up the form of the long grass sprite, one of the small background stone piles found in caverns, or they can completeley disappear. They still seem to be functional though.

I was using my The Axe to clear some walls, then as i was swinging it the item disappeared from my hotbar, a truffle worm appeared on the ground and burrowed away. I previously had some truffle worms in the hotbar slot opposite, which think is the cause.

Event summoners do not work if you are a client on a multiplayer world, (e.g naughty present) but invasion summons do.

Beetle armour set bonus is not visible in the stats, and before the latest update it stated it increased your minion damage (both chestpieces), but the might and endurance buffs still function properly.

If you have had a fishing rod in the hotbar space next to an item, if you go onto another world the item sometimes displays the fishing rod stats, rendering it unusable. There is a way to fix this: drop the item on the ground and pick it up again, it will have the proper stats.

- Some weapons/tools (particularly gun-like ones) look like they're being fired from normal player level while on a mount e.g. my rainbow gun looks like it's being shot from my feet instead of my hands.

- The Mana hair dye is bugged for me on the Stylist's shop screen, it shows as pink instead of cyan-white.

- Some 1.2.4 items don't have tooltips.

image.png

image.png

image.png

We have waited for our update since last year.Where is out update?
Are you using amazon? If so, I would wait for the next update that fixes all android/ios bugs.

BTW, again, does ios share the same version as android? Numbers may be different, but is android one uodate behind, vice versa, a couple updates behind...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom