Mobile Terraria mobile crashing when leaving a world

It always happens like every time I leave one time then join and leave the world crashes on the second quit and the items placed will be gone
Does the game crash on you when you exit other worlds? Are you exiting and saving using the menu, or just killing the app?

Does the game crash on you when you exit other worlds? Are you exiting and saving using the menu, or just killing the app?
I'm exiting in the menu also why would I exit in the middle of a world right? I mean the items you placed in the world might disappear and the character will automatically be saved

I'm exiting in the menu also why would I exit in the middle of a world right? I mean the items you placed in the world might disappear and the character will automatically be saved
Yes, you’re right, it’s not good to exit while in the middle of the world, but I still have to ask because there’s been times that that’s what the player is doing, and then doesn’t understand why their world didn’t save. We’ve seen some crazy stuff here. :D

But does this happen with just one FTW world, or any FTW world that you make?

Yes, you’re right, it’s not good to exit while in the middle of the world, but I still have to ask because there’s been times that that’s what the player is doing, and then doesn’t understand why their world didn’t save. We’ve seen some crazy stuff here. :D

But does this happen with just one FTW world, or any FTW world that you make?
It happens to all worlds not only ftw ones...
And one time It happened again while fighting plantera:merchantindifferent:

Back
Top Bottom